PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know of 2 Bedroom Suite Hotel near universal

pixeegrl
10-07-2008, 06:26 PM
After spending 6 days and 5 nights onsite we are spending our last night offsite since we will simply be waking up and leaving that last day. Does anyone know of any 2 bedroom suites in the area nearby? I think we will need a break from the kids by then lol.

Metro West
10-08-2008, 08:06 PM
After spending 6 days and 5 nights onsite we are spending our last night offsite since we will simply be waking up and leaving that last day. Does anyone know of any 2 bedroom suites in the area nearby? I think we will need a break from the kids by then lol.Sorry...nothing jumps to mind. I would check the travel sites and see what may be available.

LEANNE1302
10-10-2008, 02:32 PM
Enclave Suites on International Drive have 2 bedroom suites and they have a trolley stop outside. they are beside Chillis on IDrive and opposite Pirate Show

pixeegrl
10-10-2008, 05:39 PM
Thanks, will have to check em out!

disneywithfive
10-10-2008, 06:19 PM
I think the Blue Heron Beach Resort has some two bedroom condos. They have some that aren't really two bedrooms but they have a niche with bunks and two baths but I think they have other options too. We're staying there during Christmas and got a great price. It's just off 535 so it might not be exactly the location you are looking for.