PDA

View Full Version : Just back from WL

sarah112
10-07-2008, 12:33 PM
Hi All,

Just wanted to post that our vacation was just wonderful!!:goodvibes

We had the best time! Very sad to see it end. My only regret is that we didn't stay long enough, only 4 nights.

The parks were great, almost no waits for all the great rides, I think we waited 10 minutes the most. The characters were everywhere in MK. The weather was perfect.

We stayed at the WL with a courtyard view and it was so beautiful. I'd love to go again next year if we can afford it. I guess we'll see.

Take care,

Sarah

PrincessPaczki
10-07-2008, 12:43 PM
Thanks for the trip report.:thumbsup2 I am glad that you had a great time at the WL. We also loved it when we stayed there.:goodvibes Thats awsome about the 10 minute wait.

bas71873
10-07-2008, 12:57 PM
Hey, we are just back from WL too....first time there, got upgraded to a courtyard view.....LOVED it. I am spoiled for life now :).....ditto on the weather for us. Couldn't have asked for anything better. Crowds were manageable too. Had a great time at MNSSHP on Sunday, Oct 5 too!!

bolgers love wdw
10-07-2008, 04:12 PM
Glad you had a great trip!! We too just got back last month and had a great time. Got home on a Saturday, booked our next stay on the Sunday!! That is one thing about the WL....one stay there and you are hooked for life!!!:rotfl:

SplashMtnCrew
10-07-2008, 06:10 PM
There's definetly something alluring about WL. A courtyard view at the WL.....what could be more perfect? A cup of coffee on the balcony watching the sun rise over the happiest place on earth, ahhh total bliss :lovestruc We stayed once and now we don't even realize that there are other deluxe hotels to stay at. Glad to hear that you had a great time. Lucky you with the short lines and lots of characters! Hopefully next year will work out for you too! :yay: