PDA

View Full Version : You know that feeling you get...

llamasrcool
10-06-2008, 07:30 PM
When you don't talk to that "someone" for even one day? You feel as if they have forgotten you, or maybe were too busy for you? You get knots in your stomach because you like/love them so much, and not talking to them for even a day, makes you feel horrible? Now, I feel like this, but I'm not jumping to conclusions, until I know what happened. We were supposed to talk, but he hasn't been replying back to me. I feel very sick...but I just want to know if he's ok and something that he couldn't prevent from happening, happened. I pray nothing serious, but maybe his phone whacked out or whatever. Have you ever felt this way?

PurpleDucky
10-06-2008, 08:13 PM
Yes.

Princess victoria
10-06-2008, 08:15 PM
yep

i know excalty what you mean
it sucks

i had that feeling yesterday
until he messaged me on facebook chat

Babyjustrun
10-06-2008, 08:19 PM
Yes yes.
All summer I was dealing with this.
I had next to no contact with this guy who I saw everyday last year, and I felt so horribly disconnected. It hurt sometimes.
And today he wasn't in French, so all that was on my mind was why he wasn't there.

And well.. I got into an.. argument? of some sorts with another guy... and I didn't get to see him till last class today. That drove me insane, I was pretty well in the dumps all day because I didn't know how he'd be acting towards me.

llamasrcool
10-06-2008, 08:19 PM
Yes I had that feeling up until...like 5 minutes ago :) hahaha

Sparx
10-06-2008, 08:21 PM
nothing has officially been said between me and steven, but blind people can see whats going on. we're head over heels for each other, and best friends, and we're just going with the flow of everything with each other. but, i get butterflies every time his name shows up on my phone. we talk almost all day every day lol. i go visit him at work, and he walks me to class, we go on walks together, hang out after school, drive around town, etc. but it sucks when we dont get to talk for awhile, like if he's busy and fell asleep after work or whatever. i know what you mean.

llamasrcool
10-06-2008, 08:25 PM
Yeah, that's how I feel too Shelby.

JulielovesDisney
10-06-2008, 08:48 PM
I get that a lot. And I get so paranoid. I think something bad happened, or he doesn't like me anymore. It's the worst feeling in the world!

llamasrcool
10-06-2008, 08:51 PM
Yup Julie, same here...but then we talk finally and everything is the same :)

JulielovesDisney
10-06-2008, 08:57 PM
Yeah, that's what exactly happens to me too!

llamasrcool
10-06-2008, 09:00 PM
Haha! Oh man, that's really funny lol. I think us girls get a little paranoid...I just gotta calm myself down and chill out...because I know he is waiting for me, and all the other girls around him mean nothing to him.

Princess victoria
10-06-2008, 09:01 PM
now i'm starting to get that way

i haven't talked to him all day

i really wish i could text right now

JulielovesDisney
10-06-2008, 09:03 PM
Haha! Oh man, that's really funny lol. I think us girls get a little paranoid...I just gotta calm myself down and chill out...because I know he is waiting for me, and all the other girls around him mean nothing to him.

That's good!

See, I get really jealous. I don't always show it, but I am a very jealous person. When I liked..that guy :headache:...I hated when he even stood near other girls. I kept it to myself, and I would talk myself out of it quickly, but I couldn't help the way I felt.

PurpleDucky
10-06-2008, 09:03 PM
I get jealous easily too Julie, I just don't say anything about it.
Don't worry XD

Princess victoria
10-06-2008, 09:05 PM
That's good!

See, I get really jealous. I don't always show it, but I am a very jealous person. When I liked..that guy :headache:...I hated when he even stood near other girls. I kept it to myself, and I would talk myself out of it quickly, but I couldn't help the way I felt.

i get jealous easy too

especially when he talk to this girl that i really don't like

Babyjustrun
10-06-2008, 09:06 PM
I'm a jealous person.
And am currently very very jealous.

JulielovesDisney
10-06-2008, 09:11 PM
I get jealous easily too Julie, I just don't say anything about it.
Don't worry XD

i get jealous easy too

especially when he talk to this girl that i really don't like

I'm a jealous person.
And am currently very very jealous.

Ok, good. I'm glad I'm not the only one! Hahahaha. That makes me feel better.

I'm really confused at the moment. So I don't know if I'm jealous. I don't even know if I like him or not...:confused:

Babyjustrun
10-06-2008, 09:15 PM
I get jealous even if I don't like the guy. I'm very.. possessive.
Now when I like the guy it's worse.
And due to the fact that this guy jsut started dating this girl, I'm like insanely jealous. And it drives me nuts, I can't get it off my mind, I want to focus on other things in my life, but I can't. My friends bore me, school bores me, and I feel distanced from another guy.
I need to get my priorities straight.

JulielovesDisney
10-06-2008, 09:18 PM
Aw I hope it all works out Hilary!

diva122094
10-07-2008, 01:17 PM
Yepp.
All the time.

The guy that i like.At lunch he will come to my table just to talk to me.He did't one day.I was sad.Then he didn't talk to me at lunch and i was really even more sad.Till i talked to him on msn after school.

DramaQueen
10-07-2008, 03:16 PM
OMG. I get super jealous too sometimes.
And I totally don't want to be the jealous girlfriend, but when I see pics of Derek with another girl at university I just get like, completely enraged!!
Even if only for a couple of minutes, It just boils my blood.
Even if they are just standing next to each other!!

Luckily, Derek AAAALLLWAYS calls me when he says he's going to so I don't have that to worry about. And I know I have NO reason to be jealous, but I mean, I'm a girl!! It's in our nature. lol

llamasrcool
10-07-2008, 04:39 PM
Lol, yeah, I know I'm jealous too..but I can't help it. I try SO hard not to be...but I just like him soo much...there are girls asking him out like everyday..and he still says he chooses me :)

He has turned down alot of girls to wait for me. That's how I know he is for real.

But...ok this whole thread is talking about this "feeling"....but what really is that feeling? Like..it feels like I have a major stomach ache and I want to just cry.

And, today I did cry. I cried because I want him to wait for me so bad. I don't want all these girls getting him...because he's mine:rolleyes:

Babyjustrun
10-07-2008, 04:40 PM
Heh, I almost cried this morning.
But that was mostly due ot the fact that I basically almost failed my english assignment, felt like I failed the math test and I knew he wasn't available.
I was already in a bad mood because of him, and the stress of school on top just drove me.

llamasrcool
10-07-2008, 04:43 PM
Yeah...I cried like I never have before..it was like..tearing just pouring out, but I didn't make a sound. I was just weeping. I never have done that.

DramaQueen
10-07-2008, 06:14 PM
I can only imagine how hard it must be for you anne!!
him being all the way in Australia. It's brutal for me and DErek is only an hour away.
But when we go like 2weeks+ without seeing each other it KILLS me.
This year it's not as hard.
Last year I was a wreck, I'd cry every night because I missed him so much, and we'd get into little fights because I would'nt ever want him to get off the phone, and I'd make a big huge fuss at like 1am when he wanted to leave to go to bed.
It was baaad.

But I'm better this year. Everything gets better with time, they say.

Sparx
10-07-2008, 06:47 PM
i just stood with steven on a railroad track bridge that passes over water throwing rocks into the river while the sun was setting and twilight picked up.

and it was perfect.

i'm so cheesy. lol.

llamasrcool
10-07-2008, 06:55 PM
I can only imagine how hard it must be for you anne!!
him being all the way in Australia. It's brutal for me and DErek is only an hour away.
But when we go like 2weeks+ without seeing each other it KILLS me.
This year it's not as hard.
Last year I was a wreck, I'd cry every night because I missed him so much, and we'd get into little fights because I would'nt ever want him to get off the phone, and I'd make a big huge fuss at like 1am when he wanted to leave to go to bed.
It was baaad.

But I'm better this year. Everything gets better with time, they say.

Yeah, it is hard, Caitlin! I know what you must feel when you don't see Derek for 2 weeks! That's insane. I just hope that these few months fly by.

AmandaSparks730
10-07-2008, 07:51 PM
Oh boy, do I know that feeling. I know it so well. :(

But hugs to you, Anne! :hug:

llamasrcool
10-07-2008, 07:55 PM
Ugh, Sorry Meg...but I understand how it feels! And Thanks :)

I'm all good now :) I've always been his :P

crazytp93
10-08-2008, 03:08 PM
..yes.

VolleyballQt07
10-09-2008, 06:59 PM
I have this feeling very often...I'm going through it now actually. But it's my choice that it's happening. But I think it's for the best right now.

But yes, I do know what you mean. I go through that a lot when I can't talk to my boyfriend. I feel like there's something wrong when he's not texting me. I am constantly overthinking and I always think of the wrong thing. =/