PDA

View Full Version : HaLlOwEeN

minniemouse440044
10-06-2008, 03:57 PM
hey guys!

its almost time for halloween!! so what is everyone doing and dressing up as?!
i am dressing up as minnie mouse than going to my school football game, than catching the school hockey game cause my dad coaches it! haha

JulielovesDisney
10-06-2008, 03:59 PM
I actually might not be celebrating Halloween this year. :sad:
It depends on if I'm going to a concert or not the next day. My friend invited me to a concert in Connecticut on Nov 1st. So I'd have to drive home from school on Halloween.
If not, then I'll pull some costume together. I know there are a lot of Halloween parties on campus. And I'd love to go to one!

VMK_MagicalLadee
10-06-2008, 04:01 PM
Hallowe'en is my favourite holiday. Ever.

I've won my costume contest at school for the past 2 years and I intend to again with my Edward Scissorhands costume :)

I'm going to my school dance then to my school for a day of school on the 31st with my costume on :D

SeanXbaybeh
10-06-2008, 04:06 PM
I've got no clue what I'll be dressing up as, but once I get the right costume, I'm wearing it! I'll bring my camera when me and my friends go out on halloween.

Princess victoria
10-06-2008, 04:08 PM
hmmm.....Let's see
i'm dressing up as a band kid!

we have a flipping game on Halloween

:(

lpe_bratz
10-06-2008, 04:09 PM
Hallowe'en is my favourite holiday. Ever.

I've won my costume contest at school for the past 2 years and I intend to again with my Edward Scissorhands costume :)

I'm going to my school dance then to my school for a day of school on the 31st with my costume on :D

what jamie?! no joker?! :sad2:

i'm not sure if i'm dressing up yet or what i'll be if i am..

K-Shong99
10-06-2008, 04:10 PM
my friend is having a really big party.
you have to dress up to get in.
i'm going as a "punk pirate".
i got my costume saturday.
it's really cute.

princesskelz
10-06-2008, 04:10 PM
im going to a Football game for my school with my current crush!
he asked me to go!

Disney.Ears
10-06-2008, 04:16 PM
My cheer squad is dressing all Cheetah-ish. We're wearing cheetah ears, and then shirts/purses/shoes/etc. that are Cheetah print :D

VMK_MagicalLadee
10-06-2008, 04:18 PM
I have a feeling half of the people there will be the joker D:

minniemouse440044
10-06-2008, 04:19 PM
My cheer squad is dressing all Cheetah-ish. We're wearing cheetah ears, and then shirts/purses/shoes/etc. that are Cheetah print :D

omg! that sounds so cutee!!
we need to see pictures! ahah

goofyandplutoluver
10-06-2008, 04:21 PM
I'm not dressing up. :P
But I'm going trick-or-treating with my friends and then I'm taking my little cousins trick-or-treating.

imabrat
10-06-2008, 04:21 PM
IDK. I think you were the one who did the female Peter Pan on the SYF thread? If you didn't mind, I'd like to steal your idea? If you have a photo of it, I LOVE YOU!!!

But our rival school is playing us on Halloween, I'll probably be doing that.

Cassidy
10-06-2008, 04:24 PM
I stopped dressing up when I turned 9. XD

inlalaland
10-06-2008, 04:25 PM
I have no idea, haha.
I usually put something together last minute. xD I want to take my little brother trick or treating this year, he's being Buzz Lightyear. :teeth:

minniemouse440044
10-06-2008, 04:26 PM
IDK. I think you were the one who did the female Peter Pan on the SYF thread? If you didn't mind, I'd like to steal your idea? If you have a photo of it, I LOVE YOU!!!

But our rival school is playing us on Halloween, I'll probably be doing that.

hahaha yeah that was me!
ill put up a pic here if you want ti!

imabrat
10-06-2008, 04:29 PM
hahaha yeah that was me!
ill put up a pic here if you want ti!

Sure!

minniemouse440044
10-06-2008, 04:33 PM
haha here it is!
http://i35.tinypic.com/sv2rso.jpg

imabrat
10-06-2008, 04:35 PM
Did you make it yourself or buy it?

minniemouse440044
10-06-2008, 04:37 PM
Did you make it yourself or buy it?

umm i borrowed it froma friend hhaha and i think she bought it haha

Disney.Ears
10-06-2008, 04:43 PM
omg! that sounds so cutee!!
we need to see pictures! ahah

I'll deff post some :D
So far I have..Black skinny jeans, black boots, and a cheetah print purse. I have to get a shirt and ears :)

chicklets
10-06-2008, 04:45 PM
We're doing like Alyssa. Except us Cheerleaders are dressing up like Greek Goddesses!!

Then on Halloween a big group, i mean big group, like try 20 of my closest friends are going trick-or-treating togather!!

::Snow_White::
10-06-2008, 05:21 PM
I don't know, I was thinking of being Mickey Mouse.
I might be a pirate.
I haven't decided.
Something really easy.

diva122094
10-06-2008, 05:50 PM
I don't know what i am being for halloween but i will think of something.
I like everyones ideas so far!

PosessedEeyore
10-06-2008, 05:53 PM
sadley, i cant go out on halloween.

i cant go out on halloween cause my parents are going to a concert.
id already told my friend id go with him but NO my parents are evil.
ill beg and beg till' i can go though.

if i go... i have to use an old costume... so ill be... my vampyrus costume again...

OneTreeHill
10-07-2008, 02:23 PM
I will be dressing up as Alice Cullen. ;)

I am even getting the colored contacts!

Cinderelli16
10-07-2008, 02:26 PM
Omg I seen a Minnie Mouse costume, and a Snow White one and they were both kinda ****ty. lol I had no idea they could make Disney characters somewhat sexy. lol

Kairi-Angel
10-07-2008, 03:09 PM
My friends and I (including the guys, well most of my friends are guys, except for like 3, lol) are all "going goth," xD.

Kairi-Angel
10-07-2008, 03:10 PM
I will be dressing up as Alice Cullen. ;)

I am even getting the colored contacts!

Nice!

3mtn-kate
10-07-2008, 03:22 PM
I have no idea, haha.
I usually put something together last minute. xD I want to take my little brother trick or treating this year, he's being Buzz Lightyear. :teeth:

aww my brother was buzz last year this year he's batman

i have a parade that day but we all dress up in our costumes and march like that.
this year i'm going as mrs. lovett *sweeney todd* and marching in the parade. then i'm going out with my friends and probably my brother will come with us :goodvibes

i'll post pics after!!

rock.my.socks
10-07-2008, 04:15 PM
I have no clue what im going to be yet.
I"ve been invited to go with several people so I guess im definetly going trick or treating with someone tho.
We don't have school on halloween this year though so I wont get to see that many people's costumes. :goodvibes :eek:

Babyjustrun
10-07-2008, 04:16 PM
I think I'm being a mime, maybe.
You know, just minus the not talking thing.
I can'at do that.

-flyhigh.
10-07-2008, 04:30 PM
me and my frand are goona be thing 1 & thing 1.
we just made shirts and were goona get wigs. (:

DollfieDreams
10-07-2008, 06:22 PM
geez. everyone has games going on. that stinks. :/

im going as cinderella to both mnsshp this friday (hooray!) and on the 31st.
im going with maybe a friend and im taking my nephew trick or treating. he's dressing up as bumblebee from transformers this year x3

lalalie
10-07-2008, 06:26 PM
i'm dressing up as hannah montana and my best friend is dressing up as miley cyrus. we're going trick or treating together. :)

DollfieDreams
10-07-2008, 09:05 PM
i'm dressing up as hannah montana and my best friend is dressing up as miley cyrus. we're going trick or treating together. :)

thats actually a really cute idea.

Ms.Squeakers
10-07-2008, 09:18 PM
Im going to try my hardest to be Betelgeuse...if not..

I dunno.

I love Michael Keaton xD

seaturtledude
10-07-2008, 09:20 PM
ugh, i have to march on halloween this year. maybe i'll skip it...;)

K-Shong99
10-07-2008, 09:24 PM

that's a cute idea.
:upsidedow

ohdisco
10-08-2008, 12:03 AM
Well, my best friend is going to be Ms. Frizzle from The Magic School Bus, and she's going to be teaching about Scottish culture, and I'm going as bagpipe. We're doing a ghost investigation at my house because we're nerds, and we'll hand out candy. Maybe make an appearance in Santa Cruz.

Sparx
10-08-2008, 05:11 AM
hmmm.....Let's see
i'm dressing up as a band kid!

we have a flipping game on Halloween

:(
as do we. but our band is wearing costumes, and playing halloween music. since i'm a band-aid, i'll be costumed too.

wilmabride'sdaughter
10-08-2008, 05:18 AM
I'm not allowed to do anything. I wanted to take my little brother Trick or Treat-ing but Mum doesn't like it. She doesnt think it means the same as it used to and that really it's all about the money and candy.

Sparx
10-08-2008, 05:32 AM
I'm not allowed to do anything. I wanted to take my little brother Trick or Treat-ing but Mum doesn't like it. She doesnt think it means the same as it used to and that really it's all about the money and candy.

kids beg for candy from strangers.
thats all its about.
:confused3

wilmabride'sdaughter
10-08-2008, 05:34 AM
I know. I just wanted to get dressed up. Apparantly my friend is having a little paerty thing so i might be going to that. Otherwise i'm just going to be stuck in the house that night. :(.

Sparx
10-08-2008, 05:36 AM
I know. I just wanted to get dressed up. Apparantly my friend is having a little paerty thing so i might be going to that. Otherwise i'm just going to be stuck in the house that night. :(.

i'm gonna be out at the football stadium working with the band. typically i help an actor for the show get into costume, but since a) they'll all be costumed and b) they're doing a new show i probably wont have much to do except be a music stand for the snare drums and quads.

ThePurpleMorphy
10-08-2008, 06:03 AM
Well, my best friend is going to be Ms. Frizzle from The Magic School Bus, and she's going to be teaching about Scottish culture, and I'm going as bagpipe. We're doing a ghost investigation at my house because we're nerds, and we'll hand out candy. Maybe make an appearance in Santa Cruz.

LMAO I LOVE IT!!

I'm glad to see I'm not the only one who can't trick and/or treat this year. I've got Honor Chorus. Probably a good thing too because I couldn't find the Sally costume I wanted. So, I guess I'll be a homicidal manic -they look like everyone else O_o-. I do have these thigh-high black/white striped socks I can wear though :teeth:....

suferchick
10-08-2008, 06:42 PM
I'm plannin on being a TOT bellhop this year and i will have a suitcase to put my candy in thats if I can find the shirt and hat its kinda tricky to find here! :S but ya thats meh plan for halloween! and i like this idea of a thread I :lovestruc HALLOWEEN!!!! :)

ginnygirl102
10-08-2008, 06:45 PM
i am going to be a goth girl. I just need to find a perfect skirt and my costume will be complete!

G0 Ninja G0!
10-08-2008, 06:47 PM
I want to go to my halloween dance as Bjork.

RaggedyAnnPrincess
10-18-2008, 12:43 AM
Plan: Dress up with friend as gothic bride and bridesmaid.

Back up: Joe the plumber, and Simon the unicorn :)

I'll most likely be Simon the Unicorn.

lpe_bratz
10-18-2008, 12:49 AM
one of my best friends katey and i are dressing up with our school stuff.

we're getting these plaid flannel pants that are dark green, black, and white plaid w/ our school name and logo on the top left hand corner.. we're getting those next thursday.

then we're wearing our football shirts, thigh-high socks..one green, one white.. the stuff that football players have under their eyes..our school hoodies.

oh yah and we ordered these spirit towel things we got yesterday..all they say is "Go Dutch!" on the sides in green (the towels are white) and theres a big P (town name) in the middle... we're tucking them into our pants so only the P & one Go Dutch! hang out :)

and best of all, my signature makeup haha all my friends have me do their makeup and one of my best friends has me do hers almost every morning before school haha. we're using my green eyeliner and eyeshadow :)

i'll post pictures later.. cuz i know we'll have tons.. she'll be at my house friday at 4pm til saturday at about 6pm! haha!

That_Australian_Kid
10-18-2008, 12:56 AM
Halloween is kind of suckish in australia.

basically allthe little kids go as zombies, mummys or witches.
and the older kids put on a mask and wear there school uniform.

which is kind of scary in itsself.

BUT
if i go trick or treating after dance with my friends,
i will either re-use my minnie mouse costume frm my friends party,
or go as a cullen.
:D

Ppufi
10-18-2008, 10:43 AM
I'm going as Sally from TNBC. I love my costume, I even found a pair of her boots! Nnow I jest need her legwarmers. :)

(My sister's going as a nerd.)

swimmingneno
10-18-2008, 10:48 AM
this year.. i have been very creative.. i am going trick or treating as a box! wooo!

Tinkerbell424
10-18-2008, 10:50 AM
I'm going to be Pocahontas or an Indian Princess.

Minnie Squeaks
10-18-2008, 01:27 PM
im a leprachaun sort thing lol
ooo i love candy!:cloud9:

DollfieDreams
10-18-2008, 02:42 PM
this year.. i have been very creative.. i am going trick or treating as a box! wooo!

epic.

KitKat_Tink
10-18-2008, 03:23 PM
a mummy orrr a robot...

RaggedyAnnPrincess
10-18-2008, 07:05 PM
Change of plans.
I'm gonna be a pirate now, Simon the unicorn will just have to wait.

XxCuriosityxX<3
10-18-2008, 08:15 PM
edit

Jasmine45
10-18-2008, 08:18 PM
I'm being the Teletubbies with 3 of my friends.

im tinky winky
xD

seaturtledude
10-18-2008, 11:01 PM
So, i work at a haunted house. tonight was my first night, and here's my job:
1. climb up on rafters(with a mask) and jump down at people
2. hide in a deep ditch and jump out at people

it's so funny watching people freak out, because they think I'm a mannequin, because i am placed near the mannequins. anyways so far i have been:
1.yelled profanities at
2. kicked (twice)
3. elbowed in the face

by our spectators..courteous,eh?

minniemouse440044
10-18-2008, 11:35 PM
So, i work at a haunted house. tonight was my first night, and here's my job:
1. climb up on rafters(with a mask) and jump down at people
2. hide in a deep ditch and jump out at people

it's so funny watching people freak out, because they think I'm a mannequin, because i am placed near the mannequins. anyways so far i have been:
1.yelled profanities at
2. kicked (twice)
3. elbowed in the face

by our spectators..courteous,eh?

id be to scred to work in a haunted house
:] hahaha

tinkerbelle22
10-19-2008, 03:27 PM
I'm going to be Elle Woods from Legally Blonde. I have an amazing blonde wig, and the cutest little pink dress you've ever seen! I wanted to have the costume more like it was in the movie, like with the bright pink business suit, but I couldn't find one for the life of me. So I'm kinda doing it more like she looks in the musical. I can't wait for my friend's halloween partay!

Ms.Squeakers
10-19-2008, 03:30 PM
I'm being the Teletubbies with 3 of my friends.

im tinky winky
xD

:scared1:
Thats...what..my neighbors and I were going to go as...

My crush was going to be Laalaaa
My friend was going to be Po
I was going to go as Dipsy
and my best friend was going as Tinky Winky xD

it was gonna be AWESOME
but...my crush has been out for an abnormal amount of time and we havnt talked bout it since.

inlalaland
10-20-2008, 04:13 PM
I went to Halloween Horror Nights at Universal last night. :teeth:
It was awesome!
I think I'm either going again with my cousin this weekend or next, or we may go to Howl O Scream. I really want to go back to HHN because I didn't get to do all I wanted, but I'm not sure she wants to. =/ Oh well! I'll still be happy either way. I've never been to Howl O Scream, but this was my 3rd year going to HHN.

rock.my.socks
10-20-2008, 04:38 PM
Im going as a prisoner in black skinny's and a black and white striped shirt that I found. I also got some fake handcuffs. My best friend is going as my " patrol officer" so she's dressing up as a cop. We're stuffing her shirt with a pillow and she's going to carry a giant box of doughnuts as her trick or treating bag :rotfl2:

seaturtledude
10-20-2008, 05:06 PM
id be to scred to work in a haunted house
:] hahaha

actually it's not that scary. except when i'm alone in the dark woods until the next group comes along..that's a little freaky. but the other actors look freaky in their masks, but they treat actors different then the crowd.

AliceinHalloweentown
10-20-2008, 05:11 PM
I'm not going trick or treating but I still got a Halloween Costume.

The adorable Alice in Wonderland costume from disneyshopping.com!

DisGirlAllie
10-20-2008, 06:18 PM
I-am-going-as-the-teenager-walking-around-with-her-cousins-in-St-Louis-who-got-to-leave-Civics-early-because-of-her-flight-out
xD

BandGeek911
10-20-2008, 06:59 PM
A nun :p

seaturtledude
10-22-2008, 07:17 PM
i'm pumped for friday&saturday. i'm working at the haunted house then, and a girl who has a crush on me/i kinda have a crush on her is going =)

valeriesunshine
10-22-2008, 07:21 PM
Me and my friend have the best costumes.

We are going to dress up as Sarah Palin.
Holding Hockey sticks.
Yelling "NO ABORTION!".

CrazySteph
10-22-2008, 08:16 PM
I'm a referee!! :goodvibes

nerdylightbulb
10-22-2008, 10:17 PM
http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd72/punkupthefunk/Zacky%20Vengeance/ZackyVengeance2.jpg

Zacky Vengeance. That outfit. I totally have those sunglasses and a flannel shirt. And I am going to wear a hat like one that he owns, cause my hair is the wrong color. And I am this close to going to Dollar Tree and buying loads of temporary tattoos. :woohoo:

PinkAnimePrincess
10-23-2008, 06:34 PM
This year I plan on being Kairi from the video game Kingdom hearts =]

AliceinHalloweentown
10-23-2008, 06:36 PM

Oh very cool! I love Kairi... I stink at the games, but I love watching Sora/Kairi youtube music videos xD

Added: LOVE your signature!!

Padrepride
10-23-2008, 06:36 PM
I'm gonna be at my high school's football game in the band!

PinkAnimePrincess
10-23-2008, 06:37 PM
Oh very cool! I love Kairi... I stink at the games, but I love watching Sora/Kairi youtube music videos xD

Added: LOVE your signature!!

Thanks so much =]
Kairi's my favorite video game character EVER! xD
I am so excited to be able to wear her costume lol

ArielJonasFan
10-23-2008, 08:36 PM
I am going to be an overcrazed Jonas Brothers fan. I am wearing a t-shirt I got at one of their concerts, jeans, converse, something funky with my hair, a poster that me and my friend are makeing, and im going to draw teardrops coming from my eyes with eyeliner..... my mom said i should bring my portable ipod speakers with me and play their my music from my ipod lol

omg and its soo funny my friend is going to dress up like Amy Winehouse!! im going to help her draw fake tattoos on her arms. lol i told her to bring around an empty vodka bottle but the neighbors might get mad hehe

Ampris
10-23-2008, 09:23 PM
I'm gonna be dressed up as Luigi and go trick-or-treating with my siblings (who'll be going as other Nintendo characters for an SSB theme). Since malls have these unfortunate 'age-restrictions' keeping us from getting any candy there, this year we're going to try and hit a few neighborhoods; ours, first of all, since it's close, and there are also a few nicer ones downtown that we want to get to.

And even though I have to work that day, I'm going to ask if my costume fits the dress code and see if I can't come in having some fun. :teeth:

DollfieDreams
10-24-2008, 02:10 PM

aww, cute! another kairi :3 yay!

diva122094
10-24-2008, 03:56 PM
I am going to be an overcrazed Jonas Brothers fan. I am wearing a t-shirt I got at one of their concerts, jeans, converse, something funky with my hair, a poster that me and my friend are makeing, and im going to draw teardrops coming from my eyes with eyeliner..... my mom said i should bring my portable ipod speakers with me and play their my music from my ipod lol

omg and its soo funny my friend is going to dress up like Amy Winehouse!! im going to help her draw fake tattoos on her arms. lol i told her to bring around an empty vodka bottle but the neighbors might get mad hehe

I am going to also be the same thing as you.
lol.