PDA

View Full Version : Universal at New Years?

FanOfStitch
10-05-2008, 06:04 PM
We got back from Disney/Universal a week ago and are going back to Disney for Christmas/New Years. In September, we didn't really even need to use our express pass (but darn it, I stayed on site for the privlege so we used them :rotfl2: ) but for Christmas, I wasn't sure if express would cut down the wait time long enough to justify staying on site. I was thinking about staying at Universal on Jan 1 and 2. Is the express line still a really short wait during this time? Thanks!

Metro West
10-06-2008, 08:26 AM
I was thinking about staying at Universal on Jan 1 and 2. Is the express line still a really short wait during this time? Thanks!Yes...the lines are still very long until January 3rd then the crowds calm down. During that week even the Express lines can back up but it's nothing compared to the stand-by lines.

FanOfStitch
10-06-2008, 10:03 PM
Thanks for the info. Just out of curiosity, what kind of wait times for express, about 30 minutes or less? Granted, when we went, they weren't really that busy, but they seemed to let express through before the regular line. Wasn't sure if they still did that during really busy times.

Metro West
10-07-2008, 06:41 AM
Thanks for the info. Just out of curiosity, what kind of wait times for express, about 30 minutes or less? Granted, when we went, they weren't really that busy, but they seemed to let express through before the regular line. Wasn't sure if they still did that during really busy times.I would say 30 mins or less...maybe a little more on some attractions. It's really hard to gauge wait times from day to day.