PDA

View Full Version : Fired.

BandGeek911
10-05-2008, 03:43 PM
Has anyone gotten fired?
I think I might get laid off soon, and as much as I hate my job, I'm still anxious.

My parents are going to be furious.
I need to get a new job pronto!

But, has anyone gotten fired or laid off? How did you find out and handle it?

g9672001
10-05-2008, 04:29 PM
My cousin got fired from his job since he slack off then he got lucky and found another job 5 hours after, it was epic

imabrat
10-05-2008, 04:35 PM
I'm sorry Melissa.
No, I haven't even had a job, so how could I get fired? Unless you count mom saying "No no, you're not dusting right. You're fired, go do something else!". :lmao:
I'm hoping you don't get fired!

KitKat_Tink
10-05-2008, 04:40 PM
I hope you don't get fired. My brother did once but his boss truly didn't like him. With the economy as bad as it is its not your fault if they lay you off. They are more likely to get rid of the younger people first...But I hope you get to keep your job!

Sparx
10-05-2008, 05:58 PM
i quit.

pigletgirl
10-05-2008, 06:07 PM
I quit my counselor job. A situation arose, and my boss did nothing about it, but I decided to leave before it got nasty.

what makes you think you're going to be fired?

mikeyandscoobyx2
10-05-2008, 06:51 PM
My sister got laid off a month? or so ago.

10% of her company was supposed to.

Nobody knew who it was going to be.

She was the manager of her department, and instead of firing two people who make the amount she makes, they fired her.

It sucks because she went for training which she spent good money on, and she actually did do her best in her job.

Another thing that sucked was her commute. She was literally 2 minutes away from her work from her condo.

They gave her a bunch of papers about how it's not your fault, and if you feel dizzyness, nausea and a bunch of other stuff, how you should see a doctor. The part with the papers was funny :P

As for you, I hope you get to keep your job. But as the economy goes down, I don't know anymore. I don't know how i'll be able to get a job in the year 2012.

I don't even think i'll be able to afford gas to put into my car, let alone buy a car either!

oh crud.. :lmao: