PDA

View Full Version : Here's a good Connections Voucher question

chris1gill
04-30-2002, 12:30 PM
I'm just thinking about which restaurants we will be going to, and which vouchers I would like to order... Now here's my question... We are going over Thanksgiving, and some of the restaurants that take the sit down vouchers have special meals on Thanksgiving. I was planning to eat during the lunch hour and I am very curious whether I could use a voucher on Thanksgiving... What do you think? How would one find out for sure?

hercamore
04-30-2002, 01:47 PM
I don't know, are there blackout dates on this vouchers?

hercamore
04-30-2002, 01:47 PM
It is a good question,

someone must have used these during a holiday period and know for sure.

Herc.

HookdonWDW
05-01-2002, 12:54 AM
Originally posted by chris1gill
We are going over Thanksgiving, and some of the restaurants that take the sit down vouchers have special meals on Thanksgiving. I was planning to eat during the lunch hour and I am very curious whether I could use a voucher on Thanksgiving... What do you think? How would one find out for sure?

I guess the only way to find out if they'll accept them FOR SURE would be to go down at Thanksgiving, and see what happens. I can tell you that we had the Q&C Vouchers last Thanksgiving, and the All-Star Music DID accept it to pay for the T-Day food we purchased there. HTH :)

chris1gill
05-01-2002, 07:03 AM
Well, I guess I will be the one to answer my own question come Thanksgiving :D Some of the sit down restaurants that take the vouchers have dinners on Thanksgiving that run in the $40.00 per person range, believe me I'm going to give it a try!

SCgoofy64
05-02-2002, 09:09 AM
Yes you can use them on Thanksgiving, I used a Quick and Causual Voucher last Thanksgiving for the special dinner the Pepper Market was offering.

chris1gill
05-02-2002, 09:11 AM
Hi SCGoofy, what did the Pepper Market offer on Thanksgiving? What was the regular price?

Thanks for any info!!!