PDA

View Full Version : Need a 4 day park ticket, any suggestions?

rachelanne
10-02-2008, 04:31 AM
Hi:yay: were from U.K, we are staying at RPR in November for 4 days.there are only 3 day tickets available or flexi tickets,but we only need the above, will I be able to purchase at the gate and still get a good deal.Also im very weary of buying over the internet:surfweb: im a bit of a worrier, could I do it over the phone,thanks for any replies,Rachel:thumbsup2

Steady Riot
10-02-2008, 04:53 AM
https://secure.universalstudios.com/webstore/shop/ViewItems.aspx?Merchant=UOMainOnline&CategoryGroupExternalID=UOMainaa&CategoryExternalID=UOTPTLivea
that link will take you to the universal tickets page, there is a phone number at the top that you can call, i went through it and the lady i spoke to was very helpful and got me really excited to go to the park, on that site they offer a week unlimited pass for $99.99, which is cheaper then the 2 day pass, hopefully this information is helpful to you :)

dwheaton
10-02-2008, 11:47 AM
I agree. The one-week pass is definitely the best deal and the way to go. Enjoy!

rachelanne
10-02-2008, 12:42 PM
:thumbsup2 thanks, great help:thumbsup2

TraceyL
10-02-2008, 05:20 PM
You will probably have to purchse the 7 day tickets over the phone.

Universal automatically redirects UK visitors to the website to the UK ticket page making it difficult to purchase APs & these tickets online :(

The 7 day tickets are excellent value :thumbsup2

Brad98
10-03-2008, 05:00 PM
Can't find the 7 day tickets online. Have they stopped doing them? Regards Debz

TraceyL
10-03-2008, 05:14 PM
Can't find the 7 day tickets online. Have they stopped doing them? Regards Debz

You will probably have to purchse the 7 day tickets over the phone.

Universal automatically redirects UK visitors to the website to the UK ticket page making it difficult to purchase APs & these tickets online :(

The 7 day tickets are excellent value :thumbsup2

:surfweb: