View Full Version : confused again

03-04-2001, 10:25 AM
I just earned a doctorate in ed administration but confess that my chances of getting a doctorate in DVC skills is no where in sight. We planned to buy into WDL. However, as a NeW Yorker, DVC cannot yet offer WLV until it's cleared (by someone)in NY - as much as 6 mos. from now. My DVC salesperson advised that we might want to come to WDW to buy it in person, prior to that and I never overlook a chance to come to WDW. However, even a weekend trip will cost $I'd rather invest into my points. TO top it off, we had previously booked BC for August until we decided to buy into WLV. I've not yet canceled this because now I'm nervous that even if I manage to get WVL, they won't be able to place me in there for AUgust.

Is this making sense to anyone? ANy advice is appreciated.null

03-04-2001, 11:02 AM
Do you have a friend/relative in another state that can sell? Seems like I've seen some posts that people have done this before- had things forwarded through another state?

03-04-2001, 12:03 PM
I'm not sure how much they can discuss (if anything) with someone from a state where they aren't licensed but I'd give a call and see. I would tell them it is your intention to come down to purchase. I would then ask about the possibility of doing your August trip on these points. I am guessing they will be able to handle this but maybe they can give you some assurance to help with your planning. Heck, maybe they can even help arrange a good rate for your trip down.