PDA

View Full Version : Woo-Hoo! BWV add-on came through!

MdmMim
03-05-2001, 08:50 AM
After being on a waiting list since January, I just found out that my wish came true! I was able to add on points at BWV. (I was in the process of planning next year's trip--now I'll have to rethink my ressies.) Yippee!!!! :-) (Just had to share my happiness!)

chaoskids
03-05-2001, 09:06 AM
Congratulations!

http://members.aol.com/_ht_a/vltdisney/mickey19.gif

pluto109
03-05-2001, 09:14 AM
did you go through disney? congrats!!!

jane51
03-05-2001, 09:26 AM
Congratulations! This would certainly be a great reason to have to change plans!

MinnieN

spiceycat
03-05-2001, 10:08 AM
if you went through disney - and I am assuming you did since you say add-on not resale - were you charged $67 or $72 per point.

dianeschlicht
03-05-2001, 11:10 AM
Congratulations! Maybe one of those buy backs!

Disneydiane http://members.aol.com/_ht_a/vltdisney/mickey36.gif

travelbug
03-05-2001, 04:31 PM
Congratulations! I didn't know there was such a thing as a waiting list for adding on points at BWV. I would love to do the same thing. I really regret not "biting the bullet" a little bit more last year when I bought in.

I was actually just on the verge of buying points at HH or VB, but would rather buy add-ons at BWV if possible. How did you pursue this?k

MdmMim
03-06-2001, 02:17 AM
Travelbug, I purchased in Sept/00 then added on twice before BWV sold out. (Crazy, eh? Couldn't help myself.) I read on these boards that someone had added their name to a waiting list for points, so I called my guide who then added my name. This was in early January, and I figured it was a true longshot, never expecting anything to come through. It's worth a try--I wish you success! :)

travelbug
03-06-2001, 06:49 PM
Thanks for the info and for the encouragement to try my luck too! I'm going to call my guide ASAP and see what happens.

By the way, I know just what you mean about the irresistible urge to add on points. I'm going through the same thing. I'm ready to move forward!

Thanks again for your reply!