PDA

View Full Version : My computers at the menders at the moment!

kazzie
04-29-2002, 08:29 AM
Hi
My computer went AWOL last week:( It has been picked up and will arrive at the manufacturers today (Monday) I'm not sure how long it will take to mend:o I am having serious withdrawel symptoms from missing DIS!
I've managed to get on a computer for an hour today then I'll be back offline until I get my computer back.They said it might be a problem with the motherboard,they are speaking in tongues as far as I'm concerned:rolleyes: Hope that is quickly mendable?

Did you notice I was gone?:confused: I will be back as soon as I can:D Byyee:Pinkbounc

Janice
04-29-2002, 11:09 AM
Ive missed you Karen - I sent you an email and wondered where you were??

Glad it wasnt something we'd done! LOL

Hope things get sorted soon for you and look forward to seeing you back soon.

:)

Astrid
04-29-2002, 12:55 PM
:wave: Hello!!

Wondered where you were too Karen - hope the computer is soon up and running again!

Astrid x

Fantasia Sam
04-29-2002, 03:44 PM
Well you have been a little quiet. I hope you get it back in time to see my mail from Gatwick airport on Saturday morning!!

Big Disney Hug to you for when you're back on line.:wave:

Mrs Dazzle
04-30-2002, 06:14 AM
Hello flower - wondered where you'd gone to. We had a three week period where our computer was sicky (DH decided to delete some "pretty vital to the running of the computer files", doh!). Manage to get in at work this time of the day, so didn't have too many withdrawal moments, apart from the evenings.

Of course you won't be reading this until your 'puters all fixed up - so:p welcome back!!:Pinkbounc

SpottyDog
04-30-2002, 06:34 AM
Annie, I was just thinkin the same!
But just so yer know I miss yer Kazz, come back soon!!!!

Beth__WDW23/6/02
04-30-2002, 07:44 AM
Aww welcome back
I know how you feel as we got our puter back yesterday,the modem blew up lol
Think its cause i live on this thing :p

Welcome back, and hope you get back online soon ;)

Beth :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

WDWfan,uk
04-30-2002, 11:45 AM
....... missing you too :) !!
Sent you a PM a few days ago and realised that something was amiss! ......or you'd gone swanning off to Orlando without telling us :D !!
Hope you'll be back on board very soon Karen :) !

squitty
04-30-2002, 11:55 AM
Karen,

Hope you get sorted out soon..:wave:

kazzie
05-01-2002, 03:00 AM
Thanks for missing me,I missed you all too:D

The service from Gateway was fantastic.They picked my computer up on Friday and it arrived back mended on Tuesday.Now thats what I call service:) I didn't call them for the first 3 days as I didn't realise it was still under guarantee.

I don't ever want to go away again;)

WDWfan,uk
05-01-2002, 05:03 AM
Woohoo :D !! Good to have you back :) (..... those withdrawal symptoms are awful aren't they? Can't be good for our health and well-being!)

floridamum
05-01-2002, 09:46 AM
Glad its mended Kazzie, Its boring when you've no pc to play on.