PDA

View Full Version : I am going to HHN towards the end, is that bad?

Steady Riot
09-26-2008, 09:42 PM
I plan on going on the 29th and 30th of october, most people seem to be going earlier than that, is there any downsides of going that late?

Metro West
09-26-2008, 10:21 PM
I plan on going on the 29th and 30th of october, most people seem to be going earlier than that, is there any downsides of going that late?No...it's going to be crowded so just plan accordingly. I went 11/1 last year and you wouldn't have known Halloween was the night before...the crowd was very impressive.

Steady Riot
09-26-2008, 10:24 PM
ah alright, thats fine, i can deal with crowds, i just didnt know if they started like taking stuff down or stopped the efforts they put into it, that would have been very upsetting

Metro West
09-26-2008, 10:26 PM
ah alright, thats fine, i can deal with crowds, i just didnt know if they started like taking stuff down or stopped the efforts they put into it, that would have been very upsettingNo no...they don't take anything down until after HHN is completed.

Steady Riot
09-26-2008, 10:27 PM
ah alrighty, great, im really excited!

Metro West
09-26-2008, 10:28 PM
ah alrighty, great, im really excited!You should be...I just got back from HHN tonight and it's great...as usual. :thumbsup2

Steady Riot
09-26-2008, 10:30 PM
oh awesome!!! was everything great???

Metro West
09-26-2008, 10:31 PM
oh awesome!!! was everything great???::yes::

Steady Riot
09-26-2008, 10:32 PM
alright :) i cant wait! it sucks that i have untill the end of the month before i go :mad:

saveFerris
10-05-2008, 10:35 PM
I'm with you.
I am going down on Halloween and will be going to HNN Nov 1st. Couldn't take the time off from work before that.
Think I may do the RIP tour though.

Steady Riot
10-06-2008, 12:44 AM
that would be pretty awesome, im seriously excited to go, everything sounds pretty amazing, and i just cant wait! :mad:

inkkognito
10-06-2008, 11:20 AM
The only thing we noticed at the end as opposed to the beginning was that people had damaged/destroyed some of the scenery in the houses. I wouldn't have noticed as much if we hadn't done the behind-the-scenes tour last year, but we did that and got to see the detail with the lights on. For example, there was an area with glass bottles in Freddy's house and people had stolen many of the bottles by the end. But in the darkness and disorientation you're probably not going to pick up on that.

saveFerris
10-06-2008, 06:21 PM
Well, tickets to RIP have been bought and wow, they were pricey!!!!!!! but we are really excited anyway. It's not like you do it every day.

I also need details regarding claustrophobia if anyone has an opinion who has been through the houses. I can take people jumping out at me, the dark, gore, etc but I am pretty claustrophobic.

Anyone think I will have a problem in any of the houses? The latex balloon/curtains things I keep hearing about in the Bloody Mary have me really concerned. I heard you have to "push" your way through them and i am freaked out....

Metro West
10-06-2008, 08:04 PM
Anyone think I will have a problem in any of the houses? The latex balloon/curtains things I keep hearing about in the Bloody Mary have me really concerned. I heard you have to "push" your way through them and i am freaked out....Just take a deep breath and push your way through it. You'll be having so much fun, you won't care about the curtains.