PDA

View Full Version : ESPN Sport Week

diskids2
09-26-2008, 11:48 AM
Do you think the ESPN sports week planned for July 2009 at Wide World of Sports will impact the attendance at Universal, Seaworld, etc....We were planning on an all Universal, Seaworld, Busch Gardens....basically anything except Disney this week.

Any thoughts?

Metro West
09-26-2008, 01:37 PM
Do you think the ESPN sports week planned for July 2009 at Wide World of Sports will impact the attendance at Universal, Seaworld, etc....We were planning on an all Universal, Seaworld, Busch Gardens....basically anything except Disney this week.

Any thoughts?All local parks are busy in July but I've never known ESPN at Disney to impact the crowds at Universal, SW or Busch.

Foladar
09-26-2008, 04:46 PM
We went to Universal during ESPN the Weekend (Feb) and it wasn't busy, I don't think the crowds will impact elsewhere, but will probably impact Disney .. but remember its also July so as metro stated, expect crowds.

diskids2
10-01-2008, 09:44 AM
Thanks! I'm prepared for the crowds, LOL....we have gone to WDW during Easter week....which we survived.

Also, we will stay at one of the Universal hotels so we'll have FOTL access which I am soooooooooo looking forward too.