PDA

View Full Version : Souvenier Cups/Meal Plan At Universal?

SherylWrites
09-23-2008, 01:55 PM
Hey Kids!
Can anyone tell me if the Souvenier Cups at Universal are worth the $8.99? Are they like the refillable cups at Disney?
Also, is the meal plan a decent buy at $24.99 per person? Is that unlimited food? What's the food like there?
Thanks from a Universal newbie!

LilMommyBug
09-23-2008, 01:58 PM
The good thing about the cups at Universal is - you can use the same one year after year without buying a new one...unlike WDW.

thumbalyna
09-23-2008, 04:11 PM
the cups that come with the meal deal arent anything special - they are blue and said in white on one side universal and on the other meal deal.

i did the meal deal last year and with the exception of the soda i dont think we got our moneys worth with the food - basically all the restaurants offer the same stuff (burgers, pizza, spaghetti, chicken sandwiches, salads, etc) if you are a big eater of those types of items and dont mind eating them all day then it would be a good deal - me on the other hand like to try different foods and prefer a sit down dinner at the end of my day

macraven
09-23-2008, 07:58 PM
Hey Kids!
Can anyone tell me if the Souvenier Cups at Universal are worth the $8.99? Are they like the refillable cups at Disney?
Also, is the meal plan a decent buy at $24.99 per person? Is that unlimited food? What's the food like there?
Thanks from a Universal newbie!

that is the cost of the 2 park meal deal.

i think it is a better deal if you just do the one park meal deal.
it's cheaper.