PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Little Gifts for Parks

TakeMe2Disney
09-22-2008, 08:12 AM
This is our first Disney trip with DS old enough to get impatient (waiting for seating at dinners, standing in lines, etc). I loved the idea of having little gifts to unwrap as we need them. Since we're arriving the day after Christmas I thought it would work perfectly. Any gift ideas that you've found that DC have really liked and helped to keep them occupied? I've thought of books and stuffed animals, but I'd love some other ideas...we'll be there 10 days! :yay:

amandaraye
09-22-2008, 11:51 AM
I saw a post on here earlier this week saying they saw a bunch of Disney items at the Dollar Tree store. Might be worth checking out? I intend to look into it ASAP as well.

happymommy
09-22-2008, 11:59 AM
How fun! I did this one year when we drove down right before Christmas - I had a little tree set up with little gifts under it for the kids.

They got stickers (I think), one light spinner each (from the Disney store), some ornaments (not so fun for them, but for me!), maybe some little coloring book type stuff, I forget what else.

They always liked the light spinners so much! They each probably went through 3 or 4 of them.

Glow sticks from the dollar store are fun.

I check out what's on sale at the Disney store from time to time, so you can see what is a good deal. Sometimes tee shirts are very reasonable, and pajamas, but remember they run super super small (at least the cotton ones).

Little candies are fun, but most of us are trying to get away from too much of that.

I would definitely check out the Disney store and the dollar stores also.