PDA

View Full Version : Affordable embroidered/personalized baby blanket

JennCa
09-21-2008, 07:47 PM
My brother and his wife just had a baby and I want to send them a baby blanket with their daughters name on it. I don't sew and see them on line for $50 for the chanille ones. Has anyone bought these any cheaper anywhere else? Any thoughts?

Jenn

a1tinkfans
09-21-2008, 08:14 PM
My brother and his wife just had a baby and I want to send them a baby blanket with their daughters name on it. I don't sew and see them on line for $50 for the chanille ones. Has anyone bought these any cheaper anywhere else? Any thoughts?

Jenn

QVC has LOVELY blankets that they personalize. I have given SEVERAL as gifts, though never as an actual baby gift. But I think that a Throw for baby and mom is just as lovely.

Good Luck and CONGRATULATIONS AUNT!!
ADDED: if you put in "personalized throw" in their search area you'll see them all, several to choose from!

JennCa
09-21-2008, 09:47 PM
Thanks, I found one! I just love baby shopping : )

Jenn

chipscinderelly
09-22-2008, 06:31 AM
Etsy is a great place to shop for personalized items as well!

princess&her4princes
09-22-2008, 12:21 PM
I love the one I got for my son last year when he was born from Pottery Barn kids....it's SO soft and it's his favorite now that he's almost 15 months! I think they are about $35, but so worth it, it's held up against lots of abuse and washings! Congrats Auntie!!:goodvibes