PDA

View Full Version : What Keeps you

disneygal2007
09-21-2008, 04:43 PM
Coming back to the Disboards? For me I love the people on here. Y'all understand me. My husband loves Disney but only gets really excited when we are a few months away from the next trip. He is deployed right now and he just laughs at me when I bring up the Nov 09 trip. I just tell him hey it's my job lol I'm a TA.
So I was wondering what keeps you coming back?

disneygal2007
09-21-2008, 05:40 PM
Anyone?

tink2dw
09-21-2008, 05:52 PM
it gives me Disney Magic between trips that can be 11 years apart.

tink2dw
09-21-2008, 05:55 PM
PS I learn new thins every day like this, I'm too excited

http://www.mousesavers.com/dvcannouncement.html#treehouse

MickeyMomOfThree
09-21-2008, 06:16 PM
Well, I just loined about a month ago, but I have been enjoying it because I love to hear about other people's experiences and ideas. I love Disney and most of my friends have never even been!!! Or have once for the token family trip down there (something I don't understand at all!!!) So, I enjoy talking about Disney especally when it is getting close like it is, so I come here instead of annoying my non-Disney loving friends.

We were at our friend's house last night and I was trying to explain my GEAT week. I got the Disney Visa free dining code and a canceled reseravtion at Cali Grill. They got the saving money part, but wern't sure what I meant by free dining, and how that worked. So I explained it (though they have no plans to go, they listened). They also didn't seem to grasp how excited we are to be eating at the Cali Grill and how if you decde last minute (2 months out) that you want to go that it is difficult to get in let alone for WISHES like I did!!!!! I am beaming with excitement and they are asking me why you'd want to be at a restaurnat during fireworks. You guys get it, no explination necessary. So, to answer your question....it's fun and gets me even more excited.

disneygal2007
09-21-2008, 06:35 PM
awww those are great. :goodvibesI talk about it allot also. My kids tend to say is the weather is great. Oh it's a Disney Day right mama. My 9 year old's teacher wrote me in his report folder MRS. Phillips What is the heck is a Disney day lol I guess my son says it allot at school.