PDA

View Full Version : Premier Annual Pass HHN transferable?

jmpellet
09-21-2008, 01:38 PM
I believe they told me they were when I purchased them. Does anyone know? Thanks!

macraven
09-21-2008, 02:29 PM
call the ap hot line for that info.

Metro West
09-21-2008, 03:48 PM
I believe they told me they were when I purchased them. Does anyone know? Thanks!Are you talking about the free HHN ticket that comes with the Premier?

jmpellet
09-21-2008, 04:14 PM
Yes, its the ones that come in the booklet. 3 of my 5 PAP are for kids 7 and under so they obviously can't go. I might want to bring my mother one night but she doesn't have the PAP.

Metro West
09-21-2008, 04:30 PM
Yes, its the ones that come in the booklet. 3 of my 5 PAP are for kids 7 and under so they obviously can't go. I might want to bring my mother one night but she doesn't have the PAP.Call Guest Services to make sure but I wouldn't think that would be a problem for you to get the ticket and give it to her...especially if you already have a ticket.

snchpnz
09-21-2008, 05:42 PM
Well the back of the coupon does say "This coupon must be exchanged for your Halloween Horror Nights event night admission ticket. Coupon valid for Premier passholder only and must be presented with active Premier Pass and valid photo ID."

Last year when I exchanged my coupon they did check and scan my annual pass. So I guess your children will probably need to be there in order for them to give you the tickets.

But... :rolleyes1

Once you get the tickets it is up to you what you do with them. Your children might just decide it is too scary and chicken out.