PDA

View Full Version : December Trip??

DisneyDiva2006
09-21-2008, 09:28 AM
I was wondering can anyone tell me what Universal does for the Christmas Holidays at the parks? We are going to to be at the WL Dec. 7-14 and I hadn't planned on stopping at Universal (which this trip would be the first time we didn't go there). I hesitate because usually we go with a big group of people to Orlando but this time it will just be my DH, DD, and myself. My daughter is 9 and doesn't do a lot of the big rides but is there something "special" they do during the holidays worth making a trip here? TIA!

jillybeene71
09-21-2008, 10:23 AM
Universal Studios has the Macys parade every afternoon. and last year Islands of Adventure had Grinchmas...We loved that. It was a show based on How the Grinch Stole Christmas. The parks and resorts are beautifully decorated also.

Metro West
09-21-2008, 11:12 AM
Universal Studios has the Macys parade every afternoon. and last year Islands of Adventure had Grinchmas...We loved that. It was a show based on How the Grinch Stole Christmas. The parks and resorts are beautifully decorated also. :thumbsup2

DisneyDiva2006
09-22-2008, 02:08 PM
Thanks for the Information! I may have to talk my husband into going one of the days we are in Orlando :)