PDA

View Full Version : Dinning during the Holiday's Dec 29 - Jan 3 2009

KNUTE
09-20-2008, 08:38 PM
My family (4 of us) will be going to Universal for the first time and staying at the HRH during the BUSSY Holiday season. I refuse to make dinning reservations in advance because I have no idea when we will eat and I do not want to be tied to a dinnig schedule. I know we have FOTL/Priority Seating with our hotel key, but will it be good or feasible durring the bussiest time of the year?

Tink_Kel
09-20-2008, 11:06 PM
I wouldn't count on it! We went over 4th of July weekend, and thankfully had reservations at Margaritaville. We got in within 5 minutes....the guy in front of us (who incidently, also had a priority seating with a room key) was told it would be between 1 to 1 1/2 hour wait.

Metro West
09-20-2008, 11:13 PM
My family (4 of us) will be going to Universal for the first time and staying at the HRH during the BUSSY Holiday season. I refuse to make dinning reservations in advance because I have no idea when we will eat and I do not want to be tied to a dinnig schedule. I know we have FOTL/Priority Seating with our hotel key, but will it be good or feasible durring the bussiest time of the year?The best thing to do is...the day you want to make ressies, stop at the kiosk at CityWalk across from the theater and make them there. I don't know how well you'll do because that week is insane...at least until 1/2.