PDA

View Full Version : HHN Showtimes???

angel703
09-20-2008, 07:15 PM
I was hoping to get a show schedule for RHPS tribute at HHN. Is it random or are ther specific show times? If anyone knows the answer to this i would LOVE to know. I've always wanted to go to one of the actual ones but DH isnt into it and I can never find anyone to go with me.

macraven
09-20-2008, 07:39 PM
I was hoping to get a show schedule for RHPS tribute at HHN. Is it random or are ther specific show times? If anyone knows the answer to this i would LOVE to know. I've always wanted to go to one of the actual ones but DH isnt into it and I can never find anyone to go with me.

all the shows are on a schedule.

if not known yet, the listings will be on the park map guide.

anyone that goes the opening weekend, could probably answer the times question later.

the scheduled times will be different for peak and non peak nights.

angel703
09-20-2008, 07:47 PM
thanks for the reply. We will be there opening weekend......guess I'll just have to wait 'til Friday. Not too much longer to go. :cool1:

Metro West
09-20-2008, 11:05 PM
thanks for the reply. We will be there opening weekend......guess I'll just have to wait 'til Friday. Not too much longer to go. :cool1:Yup...and let's hope the weather holds. Last night they were calling for a high of 86 and a low of 68 with a 20% chance of rain.

angel703
09-21-2008, 01:56 AM
Yup...and let's hope the weather holds. Last night they were calling for a high of 86 and a low of 68 with a 20% chance of rain.

That would be great. I live about 40 miles north of Jacksonville, Florida just across the GA line. Basically we live in the swamp. I can't imagine 68 in September. What lovely weather for a BLOODY ADVENTURE :eek:

Metro West
09-21-2008, 06:54 AM
That would be great. I live about 40 miles north of Jacksonville, Florida just across the GA line. Basically we live in the swamp. I can't imagine 68 in September. What lovely weather for a BLOODY ADVENTURE :eek:The weather would be perfect! :thumbsup2