PDA

View Full Version : Question about renting a stroller

mlch
09-19-2008, 11:20 AM
We were going to bring an umbrella stroller with us for when we visit epcot and all day at MK. But then when I saw Jon and Kate +8 a few nights ago and they just loved the Disney rental strollers, we decided to rent instead.

I'm not understand the rental cost:
$15 per day or $13 per day for multiple rentings. How does that work? Is it $15 the first day you rent and $13 for each time during your stay there after? For us to get it at $13 per day do we have to rent one for every day of our stay? or can we just rent it twice at the lower rate?

Please forgive my muttled brain. :confused3

mjkacmom
09-19-2008, 12:16 PM
I "think" you can rent it for as many days as you like - you pay the total on the first day, and after that, you bypass the line, hand something to the attendant, and get your stroller - very convinient. :thumbsup2

mlch
09-19-2008, 12:50 PM
I "think" you can rent it for as many days as you like - you pay the total on the first day, and after that, you bypass the line, hand something to the attendant, and get your stroller - very convinient. :thumbsup2

Thanks you for the answer. Ok, so we can say we want to rent for 2 days, pay for both at one time, then get the lower rate? what if we decide we need if a 3rd or more time?

daisyduck123
09-19-2008, 03:24 PM
I think you were looking at old prices....I think a single is more than $15.00/day. Someone will correct me if I'm wrong.

Ok...Oops! They are $15.00/day now.

Poohbear Family
09-19-2008, 03:28 PM
I was just wondering the same thing as the original poster and found this:

The stroller rental fee is $15.00 per day for a single-passenger stroller and $31.00 per day for a double-passenger stroller. A $100 credit card deposit is required per stroller rented at the Downtown Disney® Area. The rented stroller must be returned to the original rental location to receive a credit card deposit refund.

For Guests who require a stroller rental for multiple days, we offer a Length of Stay rental ticket where you make a one-time payment transaction for as many days of rental that you will need. Single-passenger strollers are available for $13.00 per day and double-passenger strollers for $27.00 per day. Upon visiting a Theme Park, simply show your receipt at the stroller rental location and you will be expedited through the queue with little or no wait time.