PDA

View Full Version : Shopping malls???

circelli
09-18-2008, 03:35 PM
I know, I know I am a woman so how can I go on vacation and NOT know where the GREAT shopping is?
Can someone tell me the best shopping closest to Universal Studios!! TIA:goodvibes

Metro West
09-18-2008, 04:18 PM
The closest major mall is The Mall at Millenia. It's very nice and very expensive but worth a look. Also...there is Orlando Prime Outlets (on I-Drive) and Orlando Premium Outlets (near Disney).

dolphinkiss21
09-18-2008, 06:43 PM
I know, I know I am a woman so how can I go on vacation and NOT know where the GREAT shopping is?
Can someone tell me the best shopping closest to Universal Studios!! TIA:goodvibes

In addition is the Florida Mall...much larger and more affordable stores than milennia mall. Its on Orange Blossom Trail and Sand Lake Rd.

circelli
09-18-2008, 07:22 PM
Thanks!!!:thumbsup2
What would be the best way to get to any of these places...close enough to walk on I Drive??? Mears???

donaldduck352
09-18-2008, 07:27 PM
Prime outlets,my Dw and DD can shop there allday long.I just wonder over to Bass Pro Shop when they go thier!!!

circelli
09-18-2008, 07:38 PM
Prime outlets,my Dw and DD can shop there allday long.I just wonder over to Bass Pro Shop when they go thier!!!
Hmmmm...Bass Pro I might be able to convince my DH to come along with the kids and my DSis!!!:rotfl2: How far away are the Prime Outlets?

Metro West
09-18-2008, 07:46 PM
Hmmmm...Bass Pro I might be able to convince my DH to come along with the kids and my DSis!!!:rotfl2: How far away are the Prime Outlets?Right down the street. Bass Pro is located at Festival Bay on the right hand side of I-Drive and the Prime Outlets is just down street. There's a Ron Jon store there too.

macraven
09-18-2008, 08:53 PM
since the airlines have changed they system and charging for luggage, my shopping days in orlando are over.

i will only shop at universal for the yearly purchases of fudge, and hhn shot glasses and that type of stuff.

united is changing their cost to raise the price of a second suitcase.
heck, most of them are charging $15-25 for the first suitcase to check in..

crazy_ciara
09-19-2008, 09:49 AM
Just jump on the i-ride and it will take you straight down to Festival Bay Mall and drop out outside the Bass fish shop! Then when your finshed you can jump back on the i-ride from the same stop u got off and it will take you round to stop 1 and that is in the Prime Outlets! Its shopping heaven!

Also consider going to Florida mall, you could organise a taxi to the place as thats what i did from my hotel!

circelli
09-19-2008, 10:26 AM
Just jump on the i-ride and it will take you straight down to Festival Bay Mall and drop out outside the Bass fish shop! Then when your finshed you can jump back on the i-ride from the same stop u got off and it will take you round to stop 1 and that is in the Prime Outlets! Its shopping heaven!

Also consider going to Florida mall, you could organise a taxi to the place as thats what i did from my hotel!

THANK YOU!!!
Now I have all my info so I can go!!! Does anyone know what time theses malls close at?:lovestruc

crazy_ciara
09-19-2008, 10:34 AM
Your Welcome! I have a feeling most shops shut at about 8pm, im not to sure now!