PDA

View Full Version : Best plan for touring these rides?

CACCCCC
09-17-2008, 09:50 AM
We will be visiting US(without Express) on Friday Oct. 31st . If we arrive before opening what would be the best order for these rides taking popularity, location, and crossing back and forth across the park in to account?

Jimmy Nuetron
Simpsons
ET
Mummy
Men in Blk

I know Simpsons is very popular, but would it be worth it to zig zag around?

Not My Fault!
09-17-2008, 01:30 PM
Oct 31 shouldn't be crazy busy, so if you get there before opening you should be fine. Here's how I'd roll:

Walk straight ahead all the way to Mummy first.
From Mummy go to Simpsons, using the little connecting bridge over by Jaws.
From the Simpsons go to Men In Black.
Walk back to ET.
Jimmy Nuetron last.

You basically do one loop around the park with minor zig-zagging.

Metro West
09-17-2008, 02:21 PM
We will be visiting US(without Express) on Friday Oct. 31st . If we arrive before opening what would be the best order for these rides taking popularity, location, and crossing back and forth across the park in to account?

Jimmy Nuetron
Simpsons
ET
Mummy
Men in Blk

I know Simpsons is very popular, but would it be worth it to zig zag around?Actually...I would do The Simpsons first and get it out of the way. Then...just proceed around the park. I was at the Studios on Sunday and the wait for The Simpsons was only about 20 mins so it shouldn't be bad. Remember...the Studios will close at 5pm that day due to HHN and the crowds will begin to arrive in the afternoon. I would try to do everything in the morning before it really gets busy.

CACCCCC
09-17-2008, 03:25 PM
Start with Simpsons then proceed around the park.
Simpsons
Men in Blk
Mummy
Jimmy
ET
Is this what you mean?

Metro West
09-17-2008, 05:15 PM
Start with Simpsons then proceed around the park.
Simpsons
Men in Blk
Mummy
Jimmy
ET
Is this what you mean?You would get to E.T. first and then The Simpsons. I would go back and do E.T. after The Simpsons.