PDA

View Full Version : Universal Vs. Back & Neck Problems

soarinfan
09-15-2008, 07:55 PM
Hi all,

I haven't been to universal in many years and i know there's a lot of changes. Can you tell me if there's much I'd be able to do? I can't take much jostling or jolting because of neck and back stuff. I also don't want to spin. Is there enough to do there that will make it fun for us?

Thanks!

donaldduck352
09-15-2008, 08:08 PM
Thats kinda tricky.Many of the rides are moving Ya and jerking Ya around!!

At US they got shows-Horror Make Up-Animal Actors-Beetljuice,and some other sim rides with stationary seats.Like Shrek-Nuetron-Terminator..

Now at IOA,take in the sites at Suess Landing-Jurrassic Park and catch the shows-Sinbad and Posieden..:thumbsup2

I'm missing something here someone will fill in!!!

sportzboy698
09-16-2008, 05:51 PM
E.T. man! Very nice light ride. Shrek's seats do move and may hurt your back as it simulates you riding on a horse. Disaster (originally Earthquake) is tame and Jaws is fine too! Some members of my family have back problems and are fine with the rides. No worries! :thumbsup2

donaldduck352
09-16-2008, 06:50 PM
E.T. man! Very nice light ride. Shrek's seats do move and may hurt your back as it simulates you riding on a horse. Disaster (originally Earthquake) is tame and Jaws is fine too! Some members of my family have back problems and are fine with the rides. No worries! :thumbsup2

They do have stationary seats on the sim rides-Shrek-Neutron..If you can do Disaester,you wonn't need Stationary seats...IMO :thumbsup2

keishashadow
09-16-2008, 07:17 PM
the signs r up on most of the rides..u know the ones with cautionary advisories

i have sim issues, typically send family on new rides 1st, i.e. guinea pigs to gauge the intenstity...they know what i can tolerate

ps i had no issue w/The Simpsons ride @ USH (assume it's the same in MCO) yet Jimmy Neutron forces me to nab a stationary seat:confused3

Sadly, The Mummy has gotten me too many times

Rhonda922
09-18-2008, 07:37 AM
I'm a ride baby usually and can't tolerate the crazy rollercoaster-type rides with the drops and turns. My hubby found that Men in Black at US was too much spinning for him. While me, as I said the ride baby, thought this ride was so much fun. He can tolerate the crazy rides as long as they don't turn and spin all the time.

bagpiper
09-29-2008, 12:12 AM
Hi,

How does the Simpson's Ride rate in the Back/Neck friendly department ?

Thanks