PDA

View Full Version : The new US Rollercoaster.

sportzboy698
09-15-2008, 04:15 PM
The specs make it look like it is based both inside and outside? It also looks like a long ride that may take two-and-a-half minutes to get through? I don't know but maybe you can help me figure out if this is the case or not. Also, where will it be located in the park and when will it open. Please, say March 2009. :rolleyes1

Thanks

DOOM1001
09-15-2008, 10:10 PM
I haven't heard anything about it being partly indoors.I don't see it being 2:30 minutes long,probably 1:30-2:00.It will be located along the corridor that stretches behind Jimmy Neutron and back behind Twister.There was a rumor that it would go outside the park and go over the people walking in Citywalk,but last I heard that's probably not the case.But everything about the coaster from being able to pick out your own music to the unique elements like that inside out loop are going to be very cool.I just took a Universal survey for what kind of music I would like to be able to choose for the ride and they had literally a couple hundred selections with everything from Metallica to Johny Cash.As far as it being open in March 2009,very much doubt it probably sometime in the summer.

Metro West
09-16-2008, 05:50 AM
I doubt it will be indoors at all...at least not according to the track pictures.

Check out the RCDB information on it:

http://www.rcdb.com/id3866.htm

donaldduck352
09-16-2008, 05:53 AM
Hey Metro,seeing any progress on it??

Metro West
09-16-2008, 05:55 AM
Hey Metro,seeing any progress on it??Not yet...they have the area boarded up. I think after HHN this year, they REALLY are going to start with the heavy construction.

minniejack
09-16-2008, 07:52 AM
with all of the talk about HP, I totally forgot about this coaster.
Way to go with development at Universal.

sportzboy698
09-16-2008, 11:43 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2VZF9rNaNXw

Check this out. This is why I think its inside. Wait until half way through the video. The specs have buildings near it and the track looks like wit weaves in and out at some points. I don't know. Wishful thinking maybe.