PDA

View Full Version : Is VIP Access Worth the $

dallasdisneymommy
09-15-2008, 02:34 PM
We are visiting in early December, will only spend one day at the parks, and I'm debating staying on-site for the quick line access versus staying off site and just paying for the access. Does anyone have an opinion about whether the parks will be crowded enough that we will notice a difference, and whether or not its worth the money?

We've never done Universal before, I'm a total newbie. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Metro West
09-15-2008, 02:46 PM
We are visiting in early December, will only spend one day at the parks, and I'm debating staying on-site for the quick line access versus staying off site and just paying for the access. Does anyone have an opinion about whether the parks will be crowded enough that we will notice a difference, and whether or not its worth the money?

We've never done Universal before, I'm a total newbie. Any help would be greatly appreciated.I don't think it would be worth the money to do the VIP Tour since early December isn't that busy. You would probably be OK without any kind of Express access but if you stay onsite, you get unlimited access during your stay.

donaldduck352
09-15-2008, 03:04 PM
The resorts are beautiful and is fun in its self..Early December is not peak so the rates are not so bad..With a on-site stay you will feel like a VIP and FOTL does not hurt eighter!!:thumbsup2

macraven
09-15-2008, 05:30 PM
if you are doing early december, make it a mon-thur day.

weekends will have more people in the park.

you go on a weekday and will have no need to buy the express passes in most cases.

if you want to feel special, the VIP tour is available, but book it in advance.
they are not cheap.

it breaks down to on how you want to spend your money.