PDA

View Full Version : Those looking for a backseat organizer.....

thomasclan85
09-15-2008, 02:11 PM
I already posted this on the budget boards. I wasn't sure if everyone looked there so I thought I'd post it here too. I'm not sure if I'm supposed to post the same post on 2 different boards, so remove it if necessary. I just thought it was an appropriate post for families :) :)

Just wanted to share this....

I've been looking for a backseat organizer (preferable with a tray). I found one in a little catalog we get called Harriet Carter for $12.98. Today my DH found the EXACT same organizer for $4.97 at Wal-Mart in the automotive section. What a bargain! I saved $8.00 plus what the shipping costs would have been. He got me 2. I was worried that it wouldn't fit on our van seats since they don't have the headrests, but they fit perfectly. Here's a picture of the organizer and what our van seats look like. The organizer is made of a hard plastic and is very durable. The one we got is gray in color even though it looks green on the box. There are even 2 hooks on the bottom to hang a garbage bag. I hope this helps someone else looking for a seat organizer. :goodvibes

http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj109/thomasclan85/backseatorganizer.jpg

http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj109/thomasclan85/vanseat.jpg

The Moonk's Mom
09-15-2008, 02:57 PM
THAT IS AWESOME!!!! I am going to have to get three so I love saving money! Thanks!!!!:thumbsup2

thomasclan85
09-15-2008, 02:59 PM
You're very welcome! I'm just glad someone could use my tip! :)

The Moonk's Mom
09-15-2008, 03:02 PM
We go to Sonic sometimes and the kids love to eat in the car, but it is so hard for them to manage all that stuff, plus, DS4's carseat has no cupholders.:headache: This will same a lot of spilled drinks and juggling of food!

thomasclan85
09-15-2008, 03:09 PM
I thought so too. My DD can usually hold on to her food ok in her lap but the drink has to be placed up front with us and handing it back and forth can be a hassle. This way she has everything within easy reach of herself plus a place to put the trash after she's finished. :thumbsup2