PDA

View Full Version : Getting rid of an inglesina zippy -best way?

cjackearl
09-14-2008, 09:44 PM
We bought an Inglesina zippy stroller in '05 before my son was born and loved, loved, loved it when he was very small and perfect for him at Disney at 7 weeks! At 3 he rarely uses a stroller and its too heavy to bring to Disney for a 4 year old IMO. I'm considering buying a Volo for our trip in June, and would like to offset some of the cost by selling my beloved zippy. My question is how shall I get rid of it? The name recognition doesn't seem to be very high. An ebay search turns up a few, but none with bids and craigslist for my area shows none for sale. Should I just take what I can get at a garage sale in the spring, or is there another option. I'd really like to get the most I can out of it. TIA!

thegrimdwarf
09-15-2008, 11:16 AM
I would just post a listing on Craigslist with whatever amount you want for it. Post a picture, and a link to some online sources for Inglesina so people can see how much they go for, user reviews, etc. Can't hurt to try, right?

Ellester
09-15-2008, 07:05 PM
Do you have any consignment stores nearby? The ones here are always looking for "big items" like strollers. You could also look for consignment sales, fall sales are going on now here at churches, rec centers, etc. I would think you would do better that way than at a garage sale. Good luck!