PDA

View Full Version : How many

jjcollins
04-26-2002, 09:32 AM
How many of you are Gym or Health Clubs members?

My DW and i are members of the David Lloyd leisure in Belfast......

jj........:Pinkbounc :bounce:

KayleeUK
04-26-2002, 11:09 AM
DH and I are members at a gym and I go to the local leisure centre to do Body Combat :D

Kaylee

jjcollins
04-26-2002, 11:19 AM
So i take it Kaylee, DH does what he's told or else.....LOL

jj......:D

shooter364
04-26-2002, 01:25 PM
"Body Combat"??? Whats that???

We have a gym here at work, jj... I try to take regular advantage of it.

Fantasia Sam
04-27-2002, 04:47 AM
LOL JJ this is such a bone of contention for me at the moment. I have been paying way too much a money a month to be a member of a gym for the last 4 years and then for the last 18 months I think I've only been 10 times.

I used to hate walking in and a receptionist saying in that "sarcastic" tone - "oh we haven't seen YOU for a while!" - I then turn around and say "yes, it's great to be able to afford to be a member of a gym that you never attend!" and then watch their mouth drop!! LOL the thing is I can't really so I've bitten the bullet and cancelled my membership - although I did go to the gym yesterday that was for a leg wax, manicure and tanning session.....all in preparation for my holiday!

Wathc this space though I bet I join another in the space of 3 months - LOL I'm terrible.

jjcollins
04-27-2002, 04:53 AM
Sam you must be in Fantasmic shape not needing to go to the gym....LOL

jj........:D

Fantasia Sam
04-27-2002, 04:58 AM
jj.......you see that hippo above and below.......well babe what better shape does one need to be in ;) .........I tell you when I get that swimming cossie on I think everyone is ultimately jealous *** they just can't help but stare at me.........either that or they're thinking "my god how did she get into that!!!LOL you gotta laugh otherwise you'd cry.......now I must get back to reading all the menus of ALL the restuarants I'm going to be visiting whilst in the World.

jjcollins
04-27-2002, 05:02 AM
Hey Sam - sounds like you might need to watch out for this ...........LOL

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/020425/170/1g8h8.html

I posted this on the community board.

jj..........:D