PDA

View Full Version : my dress up trunk dresses

wendylovesdisney
09-13-2008, 10:58 AM
So - what can anyone tell me about mydressuptrunk.com dresses? I have read they are not itchy but a little thin. I am also wondering if my 5 year old, 40 inch tall daughter would fit in the 3-5 year old size.
Thanks.

delmar411
09-13-2008, 11:36 AM
they run a bit big IMO. DD wore the snow white one and it was super cute, we did the cape and the headband too, but yes it was very thin and long. I ended up having to buy a sewing kit at the gift shop and running a wide hem on it. She was 43" and I got her the 5-7(?) size. The thin part was great for the halloween party though because it was like 90 and humid when we went..she was still sweating up a storm.

ETA~ by big I mean long. The bodice fit her very nicely. She was about 37lbs then.

Echo queen
09-13-2008, 06:54 PM
This all sounds like so much fun:yay: I have 2 boys:scared1: So I guess I'm out of the loop:sad1:

It's A Small World
09-13-2008, 07:59 PM
I recently ordered from them for DD's birthdays. The dresses are great! They run a little big so be careful what size you order. My one DD wears size 5 clothes so I ordered 6 'just so she could get some wear' out of them. Little did I know that they would be a little too big for her. Bummer...

I highly recommend the company. The quality of the dresses, the ease of putting them on (DD #2 age 2) takes them on and off, and the quick shipping was great!

wendylovesdisney
09-15-2008, 09:11 PM
the quick shipping was great!

Just how quick is the shipping? Thanks!

lovebuzz
09-15-2008, 09:24 PM
I juat ordered from them. We also got the snow White dress with the cape and headband and it is so cute. I'm very happy however, I think the shipping took a little long. It took me about 10 days to get my dress.