PDA

View Full Version : Facebook?

g8trmom1
09-10-2008, 02:14 PM
I joined, have a couple of friends...but alot of my friends don't belong. Anyone here a member???? I need friends!!! LOL.:goodvibes

momoffive
09-10-2008, 02:33 PM
I have an account. The games can get very addictive. I visit my pet Loddie every day and I'm getting better at Tetris. Never played it as a kid, it'll be 2 am before I realize what time it is.
Loretta

Shannone1
09-10-2008, 02:43 PM
No facebook or myspace here. I spend too much time online as it is !! :rotfl:

ftwildernessguy
09-10-2008, 03:25 PM
Why the heck would I want to put my face in a book?

auntie
09-10-2008, 03:54 PM
Chris..I told my kids I should join facebook because some on the Dis is a member and wanted to know if anyone one else was...

WELL... did you feel a jolt?..you would have thought the earth stopped spinning....:scared1:

My kids "forbid" me from joining..they apparently don't want me to be their friend..and they certainly have no intention of being mine either.

Isn't THAT a warm and fuzzy commentary on our relationship?:rotfl2:

ftwildernessguy
09-10-2008, 03:58 PM
So this is some book of your friend's faces? And you have to join some club to be in the book? Seems a bit silly to me.

Gatordad
09-10-2008, 03:59 PM
Chris..I told my kids I should join facebook because some on the Dis is a member and wanted to know if anyone one else was...

WELL... did you feel a jolt?..you would have thought the earth stopped spinning....:scared1:

My kids "forbid" me from joining..they apparently don't want me to be their friend..and they certainly have no intention of being mine either.

Isn't THAT a warm and fuzzy commentary on our relationship?:rotfl2:

i'd be concerned if you were dweeby.........

ftwildernessguy
09-10-2008, 04:01 PM
This sounds like some sort of commie plot to me.

BigDaddyRog
09-10-2008, 04:07 PM
My oldest daughters have deleted me as their friend on myspace..they said all their GUY FRIENDS wanna meet me and they talk about the stripper pages too much!!! I tried to talk Gina into making a myspace...but then realized Id have to do all the work.

loveDmouse
09-10-2008, 04:30 PM
I am not into all that stuff. I am happy right here. :grouphug:

momoffive
09-10-2008, 04:39 PM
My oldest daughters have deleted me as their friend on myspace..they said all their GUY FRIENDS wanna meet me and they talk about the stripper pages too much!!! I tried to talk Gina into making a myspace...but then realized Id have to do all the work.

I have to admit I have checked out your myspace and it is very impressive. I have no idea how to put a "page" together. At least with facebook its simple. At least I think it is.
Loretta

Momof626x3
09-10-2008, 08:11 PM
I have an account. The games can get very addictive. I visit my pet Loddie every day and I'm getting better at Tetris. Never played it as a kid, it'll be 2 am before I realize what time it is.
Loretta

I didn't know it had Tetris! I'm off to look for that one....

Just joined Facebook the other day. It is very addictive...it's a good thing all I have to do all day is eat Bon bons (yeah right).

ntsammy5
09-10-2008, 08:41 PM
This sounds like some sort of commie plot to me.

That's good enough for me - I haven't been involved in any commie plots in years!

GOBA Mom Lynn
09-10-2008, 10:03 PM
Both of my kids have both myspace and facebook accounts, (what teenager doesn't) but use facebook more often. I had threatened to start a myspace a few years ago, but never did. I still "check up" on their myspaces every once in a while to see whats what, but never really did anything on facebook.

My DS is also in a band, and they have a myspace page. That seems to be one of the main ways alot of band "advertise". To that end, I will do my part and be a stage mother....give them a listen!:cool1:
www.myspace.com/24hourtacoshoppa

Gatordad
09-10-2008, 10:07 PM
great horns!

lucy_love
09-10-2008, 10:28 PM
I use facebook way more then myspace, my myspace has been neglected

here's my facebook :)

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/profile.php?id=5106166

GOBA Mom Lynn
09-10-2008, 10:39 PM
great horns!

Thanks!

Of course my DS is one of the trumpet players. :rolleyes1
We were a little scared when he told us he was in a band, but after we heard them play, we couldn't have been happier. We've heard our fair share of high school garage bands- enough to last a couple of lifetimes.

graciejane
09-10-2008, 10:40 PM
I have a face book that I got to keep track of my boys on. It can be very addicting. Never had a myspace and my boys did accept me as a friend and suprisingly, most of their friends asked to be my friend too :confused3 . Now that floored the boys. Guess mom isn't quite as bad as they thought :rotfl: ...or their friends are just working on staying on my good side.

lucy_love
09-10-2008, 10:45 PM
I have a face book that I got to keep track of my boys on. It can be very addicting. Never had a myspace and my boys did accept me as a friend and suprisingly, most of their friends asked to be my friend too :confused3 . Now that floored the boys. Guess mom isn't quite as bad as they thought :rotfl: ...or their friends are just working on staying on my good side.

smart friends ;)

my younger brother has a myspace but refuses to add myself or my mom :confused3

BigDaddyRog
09-11-2008, 07:38 AM
My DS is also in a band, and they have a myspace page. That seems to be one of the main ways alot of band "advertise". To that end, I will do my part and be a stage mother....give them a listen!:cool1:

WOW...I really like them...kinda "Squirrel Nut Zippers meets Sex Pistols on Bourbon St"

ftwildernessguy
09-11-2008, 08:08 AM
WOW...I really like them...kinda "Squirrel Nut Zippers meets Sex Pistols on Bourbon St"

Wow, I thought I was the only person in the world who had heard of the Squirrel Nut Zippers.

keylime359
09-11-2008, 08:10 AM
Facebook is a great tool for me. I use it all the time! My name is Allison Duenas stop by and say HI

BigDaddyRog
09-11-2008, 08:42 AM
Wow, I thought I was the only person in the world who had heard of the Squirrel Nut Zippers.

SNZ, Big Bad VooDoo Daddy, and Brian Setzer all got a nice lift in the late 90s with the return of the swing scene. They had some really raw sounds and made 'em work.

seabee
09-12-2008, 01:28 PM
I love Squirrel Nut Zippers and BigBadVoodooDaddy!

By the way here is my facebook....

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=701856032

momoffive
09-12-2008, 01:58 PM

They sound great. I love that kind of music, well all kinds, but that is my sit back and listen music. Now to be a really good Mommy, try to get them some stage time at Musikfest next year in Bethlehem. Biggest music festival on the East I believe. Lots of fun, drink, dance and of course music of all kinds. They have many venues.
Loretta

Gatordad
09-12-2008, 02:07 PM
I was there in '02, nice party!

momoffive
09-12-2008, 11:50 PM
I was there in '02, nice party!

You didn't drink or eat enough, they're great parties. We haven't been since we moved to NC. I say I want to go home to fest every year, but haven't made it yet.
Loretta

Gatordad
09-13-2008, 12:03 AM
i just remember pulling the baby in his wagon, with beers underneath him...... it was a good time.

shoreline99
08-20-2010, 10:57 AM
Old Thread, i know, but there must be a ton of facebookers out there now. anyone? drop me a PM and i'd be happy to add you as a friend!

LORNADUCK
08-20-2010, 12:18 PM
I was my Son's friend on FB and he unfriended my. So I went in when he left his page on and added myself as his friend again, but he caught on and unfriended me again. What's a Mother to do??

AuburnJen92
08-20-2010, 02:13 PM
I would go and take his new waverunner away.:rotfl2:

LORNADUCK
08-20-2010, 02:28 PM
Good idea, I think I will do just that this weekend.:idea:

SimbaKY
08-20-2010, 03:29 PM
SNZ, Big Bad VooDoo Daddy, and Brian Setzer all got a nice lift in the late 90s with the return of the swing scene. They had some really raw sounds and made 'em work.

All of those Bands were awesome! Got a chance to see them when I worked in Manhattan years ago- another big band (locally) was the Flying Neutrinos!

Back to subject - did Facebook for a bit, but tired of it. After working all day on the computer (and DIS'ing) I just wanted some NON tech time at the end of the day...

des1954
08-21-2010, 06:54 AM
I have to comment....

This thread started in 2008. Hardly any of the people who have posted on this thread were on FB. Fast forward to 2010. MOST of the people who have posted on this thread now spend more time on FB than on the Dis. My, my...how times change! :sad2:

AuburnJen92
08-21-2010, 07:50 AM
I have to comment....

This thread started in 2008. Hardly any of the people who have posted on this thread were on FB. Fast forward to 2010. MOST of the people who have posted on this thread now spend more time on FB than on the Dis. My, my...how times change! :sad2:

Well, let's look at that in comparison then... Here, when you get a lively debate or a snarky fest, people run to the moderators and tattletale and they take the whole thread down. Here, you are not allowed to talk about politics, unless you are someone named in my signature, or religion because everyone took it too far one way or the other and it all got out of hand. Here, things are bland because people censor themselves in what they can and cannot say (I don't fall in that category!). For me, it is a no-brainer why the people here found out real names (the people that didn't already know each other personally that meet up already) and talk on FB. If we want to chat (which could never be on the DIS chat because we always get kicked out), we put out the "bat-signal" on FB and everyone comes running to talk.

I still think it is quite interesting that the people who are on FB are the real "fiends" IMHO. They are the people who, either have, or will hang out with people and not just run their mouth on the boards.

polkadotsuitcase
08-21-2010, 09:39 AM
Hey, it was a Fort Fiend on FB (:love: alliterations :love:) who helped me solve a messy computer issue I'd been begging my professional pals to help me with for months. I'd still be wringing my hands and wailing if it weren't for her. I won't out her here in case I embarrass her with my professions of undying love again.

:banana::banana:
THANKS LIL' LISA!!!!!!!!
:yay::yay:

...yikes, how'd that slip out?

ftwildernessguy
08-21-2010, 10:44 AM
Sometimes I feel like I live in Russia.

Stinkerbell1973
08-21-2010, 10:53 AM
I'd love to friend any of ya'll on FB. Come on by! My name is Holly Bonds, live in Dallas, GA!

DaveInTN
08-21-2010, 11:23 AM
I am not on FB for personal reasons, which have nothing to do with any Fiends. And yet I consider myself a Fiend, I have met several other Fiends, and I have camped with several other Fiends. I hope to do more of that in the future. I didn't think I needed to be on FB to be a Fiend. :confused3

I am good at running my mouth however.

To be honest, I've thought about getting on FB just to get to know many of you Fiends better. Beyond being Fiends, I consider many of you my friends. But I just am not into the FB thing.

In fact, I think it is a Bilderburg plot to control our minds. :rolleyes1

ftwildernessguy
08-21-2010, 11:30 AM

The US Government has implanted a device that controls my thoughts. I am not paranoid. I am not paranoid. I am not paranoid.

polkadotsuitcase
08-21-2010, 11:40 AM
The US Government has implanted a device that controls my thoughts. I am not paranoid. I am not paranoid. I am not paranoid.

I *just* got off the phone with my little brother, and we were joking about this. He's all into texting, I'm still into email (so 20th century), and our parents are happy they use a cell phone. We were saying communication's getting so much more immediate (and we mentioned FB, too) that soon we'll just go with the implants to communicate with each other.

Tnbob
08-21-2010, 12:32 PM
Well, let's look at that in comparison then... Here, when you get a lively debate or a snarky fest, people run to the moderators and tattletale and they take the whole thread down. Here, you are not allowed to talk about politics, unless you are someone named in my signature, or religion because everyone took it too far one way or the other and it all got out of hand. Here, things are bland because people censor themselves in what they can and cannot say (I don't fall in that category!). For me, it is a no-brainer why the people here found out real names (the people that didn't already know each other personally that meet up already) and talk on FB. If we want to chat (which could never be on the DIS chat because we always get kicked out), we put out the "bat-signal" on FB and everyone comes running to talk.

I still think it is quite interesting that the people who are on FB are the real "fiends" IMHO. They are the people who, either have, or will hang out with people and not just run their mouth on the boards.

What exactly are you tryin to say here, Jen?

Born 2 Fish
08-21-2010, 02:41 PM
What exactly are you tryin to say here, Jen?

:lmao::lmao:

Oh it don't matter what other people think they know or believe about religion or politics,,,pretty much the stuff thats in my head is the way things are, and I'm more than willing to tell ya about'em too ,,
course I have been told that my opinions are pretty much worth what ya pay for them,,whatta ya spose they mean by that :confused3

AuburnJen92
08-21-2010, 06:03 PM
I am not on FB for personal reasons, which have nothing to do with any Fiends. And yet I consider myself a Fiend, I have met several other Fiends, and I have camped with several other Fiends. I hope to do more of that in the future. I didn't think I needed to be on FB to be a Fiend. :confused3

I am good at running my mouth however.

To be honest, I've thought about getting on FB just to get to know many of you Fiends better. Beyond being Fiends, I consider many of you my friends. But I just am not into the FB thing.

I think you do quite well in the snarky department and do consider you a fiend, because YOU MEET PEOPLE, you don't stalk, and you don't just lurk on the boards/internet. If I just came off as being a facebook snob, I am sorry. I was referring to the thread.

Born 2 Fish
08-21-2010, 06:14 PM
oh h*ll Jen,,anyone who can start a thread about clothesline abuse and GREEN THONGS can't possibly be a snob of any sort !

auntie
08-21-2010, 07:31 PM

Ouch. :sad1:

:wave2: I'm still here. I thought I was a fiend. :confused3
Then again, go figure.. I'm always the last to know.:laughing:

I certainly do understand the attraction to FB though.
Who knows..maybe one of these days.

Oh..and if you haven't noticed.. I've got a new tag. Seems it's official. I'm the Underwear Fairy!:laundy: Bland my a$$!:rotfl:

(okay..so, I'm easily amused :sad2:)

DaveInTN
08-21-2010, 09:49 PM
I think you do quite well in the snarky department and do consider you a fiend, because YOU MEET PEOPLE, you don't stalk, and you don't just lurk on the boards/internet. If I just came off as being a facebook snob, I am sorry. I was referring to the thread.

I guess I've been a bit sheltered from the "weirdness" some of you have experienced. The stalking in particular is a bit creepy. Ok, it's very creepy. But I guess I only get to the Fort once a year or so, so the stalkers haven't found me or don't care about me. Hopefully it's the latter.

Oh, and ME snarky? Never! :rotfl2:

AuburnJen92
08-21-2010, 10:08 PM
ok, I am not a snob....but I am quite snarky;)

DaveInTN
08-21-2010, 10:18 PM
The one thing I would enjoy more on FB is being able to express my true views on politics and religion. Although I scare some people. They say I make Glenn Beck look like a bleeding heart liberal.

I mainly haven't gotten on as I'd rather not revisit my past, especially high school. I much prefer the present.

Maybe I will sign up with a fake name. Like Dave Snowhitesux.

ftwildernessguy
08-22-2010, 06:49 AM
I am a rock star.

des1954
08-22-2010, 07:03 AM
I only get stalked by this guy with pink toenails, mooching beer. Whether I'm on disboards or FB is of no consequence. This guy just walks into my site and before he says "hi", he says, "Hey, gotta a cold beer?" I guess the word "hey" is redneck-speak for "hi"!! :rotfl2:

LORNADUCK
08-22-2010, 07:22 AM
I only get stalked by this guy with pink toenails, mooching beer. Whether I'm on disboards or FB is of no consequence. This guy just walks into my site and before he says "hi", he says, "Hey, gotta a cold beer?" I guess the word "hey" is redneck-speak for "hi"!! :rotfl2:

I think I get stalked by this same guy, but he goes one step further and stays in my camper, so he takes our beer and then sleeps on our bed. I think he is going to change his toenails to purple, he saw another guy with purple toenails and really liked it.

MandMLUVMMandDVC
08-22-2010, 12:48 PM
I know that guy! He stalked me for beer too, and spare keys to my camper. Never figured that out cause he didn't sleep in our beds. Aren't the purple toes gonna have sparkles in them like pixie dust? pixiedust:

AuburnJen92
08-22-2010, 10:37 PM
Isn't this the same guy who has been braggin' on the boards that he has been moochin' campsites off peoples and plans to mooch a site off peoples Labor Day with his pop up? I know this dude...he eats my food and tries to kill waverunners.

AuburnJen92
08-22-2010, 10:40 PM
Ouch. :sad1:

:wave2: I'm still here. I thought I was a fiend. :confused3
Then again, go figure.. I'm always the last to know.:laughing:

I certainly do understand the attraction to FB though.
Who knows..maybe one of these days.

Oh..and if you haven't noticed.. I've got a new tag. Seems it's official. I'm the Underwear Fairy!:laundy: Bland my a$$!:rotfl:

(okay..so, I'm easily amused :sad2:)

Crap, I didn't even see your post until now. Phyllis is the exception to the FB rule. She calls on the phone. Whenever Auntie needs help, she calls in the troops via the old phone lines. She don't need no stinkin' Facebook!:rotfl2:

PS-How did you get to be the underwear fairy? Did you lose a contest of some sort?

kampfirekim
08-22-2010, 11:57 PM
;)ok, I am not a snob....but I am quite snarky;)

What!? I never picked up on that! :lmao:

The one thing I would enjoy more on FB is being able to express my true views on politics and religion. Although I scare some people. They say I make Glenn Beck look like a bleeding heart liberal.

I mainly haven't gotten on as I'd rather not revisit my past, especially high school. I much prefer the present.

Maybe I will sign up with a fake name. Like Dave Snowhitesux.

1. I ain't skeered. Glenn Beck rocks.

2. Well, I've actually enjoyed catching up with old friends on FB, but I also keep up with new ones too.

3. You have Snow White confused with Nancy Pelosi.

Oh, BTW, I'm a real Fiend and I'm on Facebook.

Magicbus
08-23-2010, 09:06 AM
Crap, I didn't even see your post until now
I didn't know you could say crap on here.
If you can only do one, Disboards or FB, which one is best for Fiends?

Born 2 Fish
08-23-2010, 09:31 AM
I didn't know you could say crap on here.
If you can only do one, Disboards or FB, which one is best for Fiends?

Yuppers, you can say crap, and you can say, poop, snot, and boogers too, :rolleyes1

Best for the fiends,,Disboards of course !
Facebook is just a fad.

auntie
08-23-2010, 09:47 AM
Crap, I didn't even see your post until now. Phyllis is the exception to the FB rule. She calls on the phone. Whenever Auntie needs help, she calls in the troops via the old phone lines. She don't need no stinkin' Facebook!:rotfl2:

PS-How did you get to be the underwear fairy? Did you lose a contest of some sort?

I hate texting by the way too. Although..I admit, I do text my kids. Otherwise I'd never hear back from them. pirate:
This week..I'm due for a new phone ...drum roll please......
I'm getting a phone with a KEY BOARD:scared1:..(yeah, I know..very high tech for me.:laughing:)

Underwear fairy is a badge of honor..(or so I tell myself :sad2:) some 30 plus years of doing laundry every evening.:laundy: Seems I'm a professional cleaner of skid marks..:scared: My older son once told me that there appeared to be an "underwear drought"..then lo and behold he prayed to the "underwear fairy"..and the very next morning. pixiedust:Wallah!...clean underwear appeared in his drawers (so to speak..:laughing:). Thus the story of underwear magically appearing in our home. Heartwarnming isn't it. :rolleyes: I think the Hallmark Hall of Fame may be making a movie. :rolleyes1

ntsammy5
08-23-2010, 09:50 AM
Facebook is just a fad

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Come over to the dark side Frank. Denise will show you how!

:dance3::dance3:

ntsammy5
08-23-2010, 09:52 AM
I'm getting a phone with a KEY BOARD:scared1:..(yeah, I know..very high tech for me.:laughing:)

Don't go overboard Phyllis! :lmao:

When are you at WDW again?

AuburnJen92
08-23-2010, 09:16 PM
You know Phyllis, if Donnie can get rid of his rotary phone, so can you...:rotfl2:

2goofycampers
08-23-2010, 09:24 PM
Best for the fiends,,Disboards of course !
Facebook is just a fad.

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

He might be right, when is the last time you logged onto myspace ?

Judy in Texas
08-23-2010, 10:00 PM
I hate texting by the way too. Although..I admit, I do text my kids. Otherwise I'd never hear back from them. pirate:
This week..I'm due for a new phone ...drum roll please......

I'm right there with Auntie! My Sprint flip phone was having issues last week so I took it to the repair center to see if they could fix it. They had the issue resolved in 15 minutes; but, that gave me time to see all the new fangled phones out there now. I use the term "phones" loosely. They are more like miniature computers with phone capability. And then there is Sprint TV... It seems like a great idea for camping when cable isn't available or when the power is out.

I'm not interested in 4G at this point. I think I want a QWERTY keyboard. I've read most of the reviews and they are all over the place. Buy this/don't buy this... Love it/hate it... :confused3 I'm looking at the LG Rumor Touch. Any suggestions? Thanks!

des1954
08-24-2010, 06:41 AM
I'm right there with Auntie! My Sprint flip phone was having issues last week so I took it to the repair center to see if they could fix it. They had the issue resolved in 15 minutes; but, that gave me time to see all the new fangled phones out there now. I use the term "phones" loosely. They are more like miniature computers with phone capability. And then there is Sprint TV... It seems like a great idea for camping when cable isn't available or when the power is out.

I'm not interested in 4G at this point. I think I want a QWERTY keyboard. I've read most of the reviews and they are all over the place. Buy this/don't buy this... Love it/hate it... :confused3 I'm looking at the LG Rumor Touch. Any suggestions? Thanks!

I have a Blackberry with all the whistles including Sprint TV. I never watch the TV portion because it takes 10 minutes or so to boot up. I very rarely use the internet on my phone, again, because it takes too long to boot up. I don't know if it's a Sprint thing, a B.B. thing, or just the way it is thing. The Sprint network in my area of Central Florida stinks. When I try to post pictures to FB from my phone it seldom works. When my contract is up, I'm going back to a talk/text phone plan, and will go back with Verizon, but I will have a phone with a QWERTY keyboard. That is a nice feature (except on my B.B. cause the keys are too darned small). Verizon offers a very nice Samsung that seems to fit my needs.

ETA: 4G is very misleading. It's only works in major cities like Atlanta, D.C., NYC, etc. 4G is not available in any major city in Florida on Sprint's network. So it really doesn't matter if your phone is 4G capable if 4G isn't in any of the areas you frequent.

auntie
08-24-2010, 10:44 AM
I have a Blackberry with all the whistles including Sprint TV. I never watch the TV portion because it takes 10 minutes or so to boot up. I very rarely use the internet on my phone, again, because it takes too long to boot up. I don't know if it's a Sprint thing, a B.B. thing, or just the way it is thing. The Sprint network in my area of Central Florida stinks. When I try to post pictures to FB from my phone it seldom works. When my contract is up, I'm going back to a talk/text phone plan, and will go back with Verizon, but I will have a phone with a QWERTY keyboard. That is a nice feature (except on my B.B. cause the keys are too darned small). Verizon offers a very nice Samsung that seems to fit my needs.

ETA: 4G is very misleading. It's only works in major cities like Atlanta, D.C., NYC, etc. 4G is not available in any major city in Florida on Sprint's network. So it really doesn't matter if your phone is 4G capable if 4G isn't in any of the areas you frequent.

My older son had a Blackberry from Verizon, he gave it back within the the thirty day period, and went back to the Samsung Alias II. Which is what I'm leaning toward getting later this week. I like the feel of the key board, and that the phone closes. Since I already have a Samsung it seems to work the same way. I think it will be good choice for me.
Then I have the 19 year old who got a Blackberry earlier in June. He freakin' loves the thing. Go figure. Of course I was supposed to see the the extra $30.00 for adding the Blackberry to the plan
Yeah, right. That's another post all together.:sad2:

auntie
08-24-2010, 10:50 AM
You know Phyllis, if Donnie can get rid of his rotary phone, so can you...:rotfl2:

:rotfl:

In fact, I've been giving some thought to getting rid of the land line all together. I'm the only one that uses it, and it runs some $75.00 a month! :eek: Hardly seems worth it. My cable company is running a special to include phone service for a year free, then then it's $30.00 a month. Might try that first.
Anyone else get rid of their land line?:confused3

ntsammy5
08-24-2010, 02:56 PM
He might be right, when is the last time you logged onto myspace ?

Good point! :lmao:

BRDof3
08-25-2010, 11:06 AM
Good point! :lmao:

Let's hear it for the fads!

C'mon Frank, you know you want to! :cool2:

clkelley
08-25-2010, 11:29 AM
Of course I was supposed to see the the extra $30.00 for adding the Blackberry to the plan
Yeah, right. That's another post all together.:sad2:

You have that problem too??

I wonder what would happen to our kids if we just cut off all the little stuff that they use but don't pay for :-)

Millermouseketeers
08-29-2010, 09:27 PM
:rotfl:

In fact, I've been giving some thought to getting rid of the land line all together. I'm the only one that uses it, and it runs some $75.00 a month! :eek: Hardly seems worth it. My cable company is running a special to include phone service for a year free, then then it's $30.00 a month. Might try that first.
Anyone else get rid of their land line?:confused3

We are getting ready to cancel our landline, $60 a month and do not use it either.