PDA

View Full Version : How's the New Job Debbie?

Janice
04-25-2002, 02:51 AM
Just wondered how's it going??

Are you enjoying it - we haven't seen you around much, is it not giving you enough time for Dis'ing????? ;)

Would love to hear any news :)

WDWfan,uk
04-25-2002, 09:02 AM
........ yes, I was wondering how you are getting on too :) !

UKDEB
04-26-2002, 11:49 AM
Hi guys! What is it Eeyore says? <b>Thanks for remembering me</b>, or something like that!

Well, I had a week at an induction event in Warwick last week which was a blast! Met all my cohorts (it's a new job role with 50 new appointments Nationwide) and the social committee has been well and truly established!

This week has been manic. I've done a 45 hour week (which may be normal for a lot of you, but isn't for me!) and I'm shattered. I promise I will find some time to catch up with the boards soon and to reply to all my PMs and e-mails.

Hilary
04-26-2002, 12:44 PM
Glad to hear it's going well so far! :)

Are there any other Disney fans amongst those 50 cohorts? Maybe they'd like to join DIS - or would you be worried they'd find out what you're really like? ;)

WebmasterPenny
04-27-2002, 05:49 AM
Glad its started well Deb!

Of course we were thinking about you :)

Penny :)

floridamum
04-27-2002, 11:55 AM
Great to hear from you Deb, was wondering what you were up to, glad to hear the new job is going well.

Christine.

kazzie
04-29-2002, 08:37 AM
Deb,

Glad to hear its going well.Those are long hours, it must take some getting used to:rolleyes: