PDA

View Full Version : I Am Majorly Bummed!

lisa6373
09-06-2008, 08:32 PM
I have applied for many house parties as am sure many of you have and haven't gotten in. Well...I applied for the Canon one and wouldn't you know it, I received an e-mail yesterday that I was one of the finalists. I just had to be one of the first 500 to complete the invites etc. Well, my husband and I go away once a year to celebrate our anniversary. We are only gone one night. GUESS WHEN THAT NIGHT WAS? AHHHH I couldn't believe I missed it. Taking photos and scrapbooking are my biggest hobbies. Why oh why do the house party gods have something against me? :confused3

lisadr
09-06-2008, 09:11 PM
Hey from one Lisa to another can you give me the lowdown on house parties-I am totally in the dark????

Thanks!

kadesha
09-06-2008, 09:18 PM
I'm in the dark too!! I've been trying to figure out what people are talking about!

Mickeyherewecome123
09-06-2008, 09:23 PM
check out houseparty.com

lisa6373
09-06-2008, 09:24 PM
http://www.houseparty.com/

Check out the website. Like I said I've never gotten in, but basically they are advertising/promoting. You apply for a party that interests you, and if you get in, they send you a kit of supplies to enable you to host a "party" that will promote the product or tv show or whatever. Some of the kits include some pretty valuable products. The one I missed out on said it contained $190 worth of stuff!

lisadr
09-06-2008, 11:06 PM
Thanks Lisa! This is really neat! I am sorry you couldn't have yours-but I hope you are picked for another one soon!!

travelmel
09-07-2008, 12:15 AM
Sorry Lisa... I'll pity party with you though!

I got a pin code for free dining at WDW and I can't go :sad:

I've never been to WDW and ... well, it's just sickeningly sad! LOL

So there.. we can host a House-Pity Party! :lmao:

Melissa

P.S. I just signed up for the barilla party.. what the heck. If I've gotta stay home I might as well get free food!