PDA

View Full Version : Have you had a high school musical party?

Vickie46
09-06-2008, 07:47 PM
I am wondering how to have a reasonable price hsm party...

I would like to have it at the gymnastic place.. 100.00 for 25 girls.... this is with a coupon...

I would like to have the hsm theme.. like take the cd and stuff.. I might even see if they could teach them a dance to one of the songs.. just simple something..

any ideas that I could do for games?

Vickie46
09-07-2008, 07:33 AM
anyone?:goodvibes

ceecee
09-07-2008, 08:16 AM
When I had DD's birthday party at our Gym center, they had a girl do the whole party. There weren't time for games. They used all the equipment (within reason) then we had a room set up for the cake afterward.

zoemurr
09-07-2008, 09:51 AM
but it was at home. One of the games we played was pass the basketball. (Like Hot Potato) I played "Get your head in the game" and they passed the basketball around. The trick was, was that when they were stuck with the ball, they had to act out something on a slip of paper I had prewritten. (Act like Sharpey when the food fell on her, or play the piano like Kelsi) and the other girls had to guess who/what they were.

We also made 2 teams and had HSM trivia contest.

Karaoke was fun, we had a "food relay" with play food and plastic trays, and tried to shoot baskets with our back facing the hoop (boy, were they awful at that.. it was even a small plastic hoop.)

I used popcorn bags from $ tree for goodie bags and filled with micro popcorn (I made HSM sleeves for them) HSM magnets we made, and some baseball/basketball themed stuff.

Check out www.birthdaypartyideas.com for my whole party.. and there are others there too. Have fun!