PDA

View Full Version : Booking a Vacation through Disney.com or AAA?

lisaross
09-06-2008, 02:58 PM
OK i'm planning a trip for August 09 - now if i book through Disney.com i cannot get the AAA discount correct? BUT what if i book through AAA and then the free dining comes out - will i loose my savings for the pkg?
In other words, if free dining becomes available will both Disney.com and Triple A have the same pkg rate?

i just booked 7 nights at CSR w/the dining plan and it comes to 2988.00 w/6 day hopper tickets and the deluxe dining (1cs and 1ts and 1 snack)

thanx

lisa

Laneychris
09-06-2008, 04:31 PM
Call AAA and ask what their policy is. We book through AAA and they give a nice discount.

gillenkl
09-06-2008, 04:45 PM
I have always called disney to book and then asked for the AAA discount and gotten it.

mbethel
09-06-2008, 04:50 PM
You can book a room only AAA rate directly with Disney (by calling them) but to get the AAA package you have to book with AAA. From what I've read on these boards, it sounds like people have had no trouble applying a new code to their AAA package through their agents but I've never done that. You can't stack codes but if a better code comes out they should be able to help you out. I had a room only with AAA for the end of this month but when a fall discount code came out I just called AAA and they adjusted it for me. Very easy.