PDA

View Full Version : wegoshop! Thank you!!!!!

mskayjay
09-06-2008, 08:59 AM
A HUGE thank you to all of you who have recommended this service! We just got back from our trip yesterday and could not have been any happier with the service, the prices, the convenience of the whole thing. I never would have known there was such a thing if not for those of you who share these tips on the Disboards!

Marge was so incredibly helpful and nice, our stuff was there waiting for us at WL with all the receipts to verify the prices, they used coupons we didn't even provide for them!!!! If you have never used them, I would seriously give it a try. They get 2 solid thumbs up from me and I spread the word among folks at our resort for their next trips. Just awesome!!!!!

kileybeth
09-06-2008, 08:15 PM
so glad to hear Marge is still doing well with her buisness. We used her a year ago and her and her husband delivered our stuff right to the room and put it away in the fridege and everything. They were so awesome!

I mention wegoshop.com every chance I get.

vcunning
09-08-2008, 10:54 AM
Me too! It's the 3rd time we've used them.

Absolutely flawless each time. Delivery was within 10 minutes of time promised. Plus, I enjoy the personal touch. I talked to Marge to let her know what room number we were in. I told them they could substitute anything. When they unpacked my order, the explained the substitutions. On prior trips, they've even called me while there shopping to get clarification.

Garden Grocer seems to get good reviews too. But I doubt I'd try anything else but Marge.

katdunn
09-08-2008, 12:28 PM
Is it just me - maybe I'm just too blonde. I have a hard time with there not being virtual aisles to shop in. Anybody else? So you are to make your grocery list regardless of what ever you want and assume that they will find it for you? I'm reading reviews and would like to try Marge but I also prefer the set up online that gardengrocer has. Anyone have tips to make wegoshop easier for me? TIA! Kat