PDA

View Full Version : Last minute trip - will there be any good rates?

billwendy
09-06-2008, 09:03 AM
Hi,

We are thinking of planning a trip Sept 29-Oct 5. I have to go to Miami for a Conference and thought maybe.....

So, any tips for planning a trip this late - any codes, coupons????? HELP!!!!!! We typically stay at the POP or all star,,,,,,,

All suggestions welcome!!!! Thanks so much!!!

Wendy

SarahKate
09-06-2008, 09:38 AM
There's an email from Disney that's gone out (just got late last nite) advertising special prices for the dates of 9/28/08 thru 10/11/08. It is for a package though.....free dining, resort and tickets that amounts to $63 a day for 2 adults, one junior and one child. It's a really great deal. I'm guessing this date range is one w/ lower attendance so there is always that chance you could get a good deal.

Shelly F - Ohio
09-06-2008, 09:47 AM
If you are planning don't wait long. With free DDP most ADR are very hard to get. there is a thread on here somewhere that is a nice spreadsheet listing room availability. As most resorts are full for that time period.

billwendy
09-06-2008, 10:34 AM
There's an email from Disney that's gone out (just got late last nite) advertising special prices for the dates of 9/28/08 thru 10/11/08. It is for a package though.....free dining, resort and tickets that amounts to $63 a day for 2 adults, one junior and one child. It's a really great deal. I'm guessing this date range is one w/ lower attendance so there is always that chance you could get a good deal.

WOW _is there a code or a special package to ask for????

THANKS A TON!!! Wendy:thumbsup2

dznyacct
09-06-2008, 10:19 PM
There is a room only code (MXK) for 9/28 - 10/11. Value resorts $59, moderate $109, Animal Kingdom $170. Have a great trip! I leave in 7 days and can't wait :banana:!!!

billwendy
09-06-2008, 10:36 PM
Hi -

We got $66 and some change a night (includes tax) - this is just a room only ressie - I sure wish I'd get the email for the special with free dining I just read some got!!!!!!! I never seem to get any of those emails...

So do you guys think this is good? Now, should I get tickets there or undercover tourist?

Thanks!!

madge
09-06-2008, 10:44 PM
If you are planning don't wait long. With free DDP most ADR are very hard to get. there is a thread on here somewhere that is a nice spreadsheet listing room availability. As most resorts are full for that time period.

can you point me in the direction of that thread? :)

tink2dw
09-06-2008, 11:13 PM
Always Check www.MouseSavers.com for all discounts to WDW and DL!!!

lisadr
09-06-2008, 11:25 PM
Here are the codes for the magic your way packages:

DGL- Basic MYW (Magic Your Way)
DXD- MYW with dining
DGM- MYW with dine & wine
UVL-MYW with deluxe dining
GGM-MYW with deluxe dine & wine

Hope it helps!

travelmel
09-06-2008, 11:37 PM
I got that pin code but it will be wasted on me. :sad1: We just got back from DL so my DH says NO WAY. :sad:

I don't know why I got the email.. i've never even been to WDW :SHUDDER:

I'd sure love to go. :sad2:

OMG it's depressing.