PDA

View Full Version : I got the Canon House Party

seashellmom
09-05-2008, 04:15 PM
I won the Canon House Party-now what! I went ahead and set up my host page. I've never qualified for one before, so I'm could someone please tell me what exactly goes on here. I am so excited b/c of all the House Parties I've applied for this is the one I really really wanted!!:banana: :banana:

Jen_in_NH
09-05-2008, 04:17 PM
I got it too! (and made another thread because I forgot to look first...)

I've never gotten one before, so I have no idea. But hey, any excuse for a party!

Jen

jillalvarez2003
09-05-2008, 04:18 PM
Congratulations! That is an awesome party to get. Now you get to host a party at your house with about 10 or so family/friends who love to scrapbook. HP will send you your "party Package" about a week before the party. :thumbsup2

mebfalcon
09-05-2008, 04:21 PM
Dang, this is the one I really wanted. I got the Orville Redenbachers one. Any chance I'll get this too? Would I have already gotten the e-mail?

bnf2
09-05-2008, 04:22 PM
Oh poo! I guess I didn't get in :sad1:

cntrygal
09-05-2008, 04:29 PM
I got it too!

Mickeyherewecome123
09-05-2008, 04:47 PM
I just applied for that one today. How long do you think it will take before I know if I got it?

cnonnahs
09-05-2008, 04:56 PM
I got in too! Do you have to throw your party on the 4th or can it be around that date?

mtblujeans
09-05-2008, 05:00 PM
I got in too. I am SHOCKED! This is my first party and I am running around the site trying to see what I am supposed to do next! :confused3

Jen_in_NH
09-05-2008, 05:09 PM
I got in too! Do you have to throw your party on the 4th or can it be around that date?

I listed my date as the 5th, and it still gave it to me.

Jen

SILLYANDI
09-05-2008, 06:17 PM
I am so excited for you all! This was the one I REALLY wanted, I got the Clone Wars one instead....BOO HOO!

Be sure to tell us all about how cool the printer thing is when you get it!:banana:

seashellmom
09-05-2008, 07:10 PM
I set my date as Oct 3 with no problems. I am looking at the site too trying to figure it all out. Does anyone know what else we get besides the printer. Oh I love taking pictures and always intend to scrapbook them, so this is wonderful. Congratulations to everyone else!

manhattan
09-05-2008, 07:19 PM
Congratulations to all who got in! I was keeping my fingers crossed that this would be the one for me...but I guess not :sad1: I am feeling no love from House Party, just rejection after rejection, after rejection. :lmao:

missesdisney
09-05-2008, 07:56 PM
Congrats to those of you who got this one!

I am going to be positive and hold out hope that they will send another wave of emails and I'll get in.....although it is not likely.

I've done 2 houseparties - one last week for tnt raising the bar (where someone from houseparty was at my house with the party since they did some promo stuff at it - I got picked for a special party on that one).

You can use the houseparty site to invite your friends and then set up the party date and time (you can change it on the site if you need to) and have fun with what they send you - the idea is to expose people to the product. Take pictures, upload some of them and blog if you like to do that so those of us who probably didn't get it will get to see your fun and hear about the product too (I hear Christmas present.......)

Hope this helps!

Maria

Disney Hot Mama
09-05-2008, 08:13 PM
Never heard of this... what is it?

ANd congratulations to all who won!

luvtogo12
09-05-2008, 08:30 PM
Oh poo! I guess I didn't get in :sad1:

Double Poo. I guess I did not get in either. I really wanted this.

windycitymom
09-05-2008, 09:01 PM
What are all these "house parties" that everyone is talking about? :confused3 What's the purpose? What do you get? What do you have to do? Why so many different ones? Do you apply at the same place for all of them? Where do you apply? I need to be filled in. Thank you in advance.

WeLuvDiznee
09-05-2008, 09:17 PM
OMG!!! I got in! I can't EVEN believe it. I'm so happy,cause I love to scrapbook! I enter all the House Party events,and almost made one,but, I'm super happy y'all! I hope those who keep trying get picked,I know y'all will,if I did, y'all will!

Pei4ever
09-06-2008, 12:09 AM
I can't believe it; I got in!! I really wanted the fisher price one and didn't get but this one will be great-----I love to scrapbook:thumbsup2