PDA

View Full Version : Disney gift card

iNTeNSeBLue98
09-04-2008, 10:07 PM
Has anyone used the Disney gift card to pay towards their WDW (or DL) resort package? Is it redeemable online, or only by phone?

wdwnomad
09-04-2008, 10:14 PM
I have paid for my package to WDW using gift cards. You can do it either way....phone or online. I prefer the online way but sometimes the website is sooooooo slowwwwww while it "processes" your payment. Eventually it times out and then you don't know if it went through or not. You then have to pull up your reservation to see if you see the payment listed.

Donnainnj
09-04-2008, 10:16 PM
I paid off my package online today. I didn't use a gift card, but did notice there is a place to do that, as well as using the Visa Reward card.
Donna

budbeerlady
09-05-2008, 08:23 AM
I have paid for my package to WDW using gift cards. You can do it either way....phone or online. I prefer the online way but sometimes the website is sooooooo slowwwwww while it "processes" your payment. Eventually it times out and then you don't know if it went through or not. You then have to pull up your reservation to see if you see the payment listed.

I have also paid online with mine. It does often time out wether I use the gift card or a credit card for a payment.