PDA

View Full Version : Baby coupons up for grabs..

Kitzka
09-04-2008, 08:21 PM
so someone recently had a baby,they put my address as their address and i have been inundated with baby coupons. i don't know anyone who has had a baby or can use these but if anyone would like these please pm me. let me know what you would like and your address and i will put them in the mail tomrrow or monday...

here is a list:
Lara

thanks everyone. the coupons have found good homes. when i get more i will post them.

lara

cntrygal
09-04-2008, 08:28 PM
you could drop them off at wic, or a womens shelter, food bank or parenting program or day care center

Kitzka
09-04-2008, 08:57 PM
I tried to drop them off at our local women's shelter but they could not take them as they had no money to shop for the items and did not think they could give them to the women there.

I was able to drop off the samples of free baby items that keep showing up at our door. we hvae been making biweekly trips to the shelter with items for them.

I also attmpeted to locate the person these items were suppose to go to but i had noluck. after 2 weeks of searching i started bringing items to the shelter and posted the coupons here when they said they couldn't take them.

i just don;t want the items to go to waste as i know it can be tough when a new baby comes.

lara