PDA

View Full Version : Where to get custom

kimmiec
09-04-2008, 07:06 PM
tshirts printed? I can design them and want to know if there is somewhere that can get them screenprinted failry reasonably for our nexttrip, TIA!

Karenj2
09-04-2008, 07:31 PM
I've used www.zazzle.com before, or I've also heard of www.caffepress.com.

I'm not sure if they're what you'd call reasonable, though - printed T-shirts cost ~$20.

If that's too much, you can buy iron-on stuff and print it yourself...

MKCP5
09-04-2008, 07:39 PM
PM me if you would like. I have a business doing this and it can be about $6.00 a shirt--with as much color as you want. More info if you want it;)

heartbeeps
09-04-2008, 07:46 PM
tshirts printed? I can design them and want to know if there is somewhere that can get them screenprinted failry reasonably for our nexttrip, TIA!

if you hop over to the Creative Dis-signs thread, you'll find most people get a design they like, have it customized then print it out on a jetprinter (using special transfer paper) then iron it on the shirts themselves. Look for the thread initiatied by me entitled "20 steps to make" your own t shirts using dark transfers if you're interested in giving it a whirl yourself.

Of course, this is not using screen printing...

Re having them printed elsewhere, if they contain Disney images, official businesses won't touch them with a 10-foot pole because of copyright issues.