PDA

View Full Version : How far in advance can you pre-order the Disney Photopass?

minnymi
09-03-2008, 03:34 PM
I read somewhere that you can only order these Photpass CD 2 weeks before you leave for Disney? Is it true? Does it have an expiration date where you don't use within a specific date it will expire? Thanks.

Darcy03231
09-03-2008, 03:47 PM
I ordered mine last week for my trip in October.

georgemoe
09-03-2008, 04:12 PM
I pre-ordered last week for my December trip. There is a "rumor" floating around about a price increase specific to the CD. Buy now.

dubee_doo
09-15-2008, 08:28 AM
I don't claim to know one way or the other since I've never actually attempted it, but I was browsing allears.net and found under the Theme Parks section NEW Photo pass
it claims to be fully updated and also claims that you can order the CD from the pre-order website up until the last day of the 30 days after your trip. I hope it helps someone out!!

ahecht
09-15-2008, 10:21 AM
When you pre-order you get a coupon code good for a free CD. This code has no stated expiration date (and if it did expire they could probably reissue it), and you could use it immediatly if you wanted to (if you purchased it after you got back).

There is no link that I know of from Disney to the preorder page, so I am assuming the offer could disappear at any time.

Kycha
09-15-2008, 02:00 PM
6 months...I have a friend that wanted to preorder a cd for her Dec 09 trip. So, she e-mailed Disney's photopass to get the answer:

Greetings Kimberly,

Thank you for your request. You may be able to Pre-Order the PhotoCd
now, however you need to make sure that you save the e-mail that you'll
get with your confirmation and the Promo Code that you will use later
once your trip has been completed. Promo Code will only be good for 6
months from the date of purchase.

If you should have any further questions or concerns please do not
hesitate to contact us.

Sincerely,

Edith Oquendo
Disney's Imaging Quality Assurance Team

Now, she did e-mail them back in '07. So, maybe the answer has changed since then. Good luck!