PDA

View Full Version : $25 perscription gift card?!!!

paysensmom
09-03-2008, 09:10 AM
I got two perscriptions for my daughter last night. She has an inner ear infection and congestion.
Anybody know where I could get some gift card coupons for CVS? Or some place else?
Thanks so much!!

angelat
09-03-2008, 09:28 AM
what kind of prescription is it? If it is something you can get generic for, it may fall under the walmart or kmart generic list. They are $4 at WM and $5 at KM. If you have either of those near you it's better to either go there. OR get CVS to price match them. let me know what meds they are and I can look them up and tell you if they are on those lists.

paysensmom
09-03-2008, 09:31 AM
I only pay 3 for my generic meds and 9 for name brand. So, the gift cards are just a HUGE bonus!!

aclov
09-03-2008, 09:45 AM
I had to fill 2 new scrips over the weekend and I looked like crazy and couldn't find anything. I asked the pharmacy at CVS if they had anything and she said it's been a while.

Vacation Lover
09-03-2008, 10:44 AM
There's a Rite Aid coupon out there somewhere. I think I saw it on Coupons.com. Try googling it--it's for a $30 gift card with a transferred prescription. My CVS accepted it for a new prescription, but be sure to ask if they'll accept it before you put the Rx in.

Newfie2000
09-03-2008, 10:47 AM
Do you have a Dominicks by you? If so around here they had a $30.00 your choice prescription gift card in their sale ad this week. They give you a Dominicks gift card and then you can choose whatever gift card to purchase with it. We used two already this week!:cool1:

kim929
09-03-2008, 10:52 AM
I was hoping there were some CVS coupons out there. Rite Aide has the coupons in the store so you can pick one up when you get there. I transferred all mine there for the gc plus some new ones. I would like to transfer back to CVS

HM
09-03-2008, 10:56 AM
I got one in the mail a few weeks ago. Was able to use it for my DD's eye antibiotic last week. Pretty good deal too.....the scrip was just under $7 and I got a $25 gift card!

I hope you come across something! Pixies to you.

xanman
09-03-2008, 11:16 AM
or any other competitors coupon, for that matter.
http://www.riteaid.com/pharmacy/prescription_transfer.jsf

did2008
09-03-2008, 12:14 PM
I got two perscriptions for my daughter last night. She has an inner ear infection and congestion.
Anybody know where I could get some gift card coupons for CVS? Or some place else?
Thanks so much!!

ebay. 2/$3, but only if your CVS will NOT take the RA coupons. I got a couple to show up a certain CVS pharmacist who was rude to me the other day and wouldn't take a RA coupon even though the front of the store has a big red sign that says "WE ACCEPT COMPETITOR'S PHARMACY COUPONS"

LOVETHATMOUSE
09-03-2008, 12:21 PM
or any other competitors coupon, for that matter.
http://www.riteaid.com/pharmacy/prescription_transfer.jsf

Unfortunately the coupon is not valid in NY State. Does anyone have one for NY?

tinytink
09-03-2008, 06:40 PM
Most of the rx coupons are not valid in NJ or NY, even the CVS ones I have had in the past. Good luck!!

LOVETHATMOUSE
09-04-2008, 05:47 AM
Thanks anyways. Sometimes NY just STINKS!

Aristomommy
09-04-2008, 06:36 AM
So when the coupon is a transfer type, do you have to take the prescription to another pharmacy and then transfer it to CVS? Our CVS takes competitor coupons, but I have always used the regular ones for Target or Rite Aid.

jennz
09-15-2008, 07:22 PM
Did you find one for CVS? I have to fill a prescription too...

Traveliz
09-15-2008, 07:32 PM
The Sunday edition of the Peoria Journal Star (IL) had a full page ad in the regular part of the paper with a 25.00 prescription offer and lucky (not) me had surgery this morning so I was able to use it.

Liz