PDA

View Full Version : Disney Visa 5X'x bonus offer

disneyfan55
09-02-2008, 01:11 PM
I haven't heard much on these offers lately, but I am wondering how posters have been in getting the correct amounts for the bonus. Does anyone know if service stations is included in the gas necessary to purchase as one of the requirements for the bonus. Thanks for any help!

lisaluvsmickey2000
09-02-2008, 02:33 PM
I was wondering how you get this! From what I've read in the past it's something that comes with the bill and you sign up to participate...is that correct? I spoke with someone over at Chase today and she had no idea what I was talking about! Said that the head of marketing didn't have a clue either! That you could do it with other Chase cards, but it didn't exist and never had with the Disney Chase...WTH????

mommy2allyandaveri
09-02-2008, 02:40 PM
When I got mine it was a seperate flier, I don't get a paper statement anymore so maybe that is why.

I was all jazzed until I this board told me it is something like you only get the 5x when you spend over $1000 in a catagory. For example: spend $1100 on gas and you get your normal 10 points for the $1000 but you get 5 points for the additional $100. Did that make sense?

It also really sucks that Wal-Mart isn't on their grocery list, that is where I do all my grocery shopping. Still not $1000 though.

disneyfan55
09-02-2008, 02:53 PM
I was wondering how you get this! From what I've read in the past it's something that comes with the bill and you sign up to participate...is that correct? I spoke with someone over at Chase today and she had no idea what I was talking about! Said that the head of marketing didn't have a clue either! That you could do it with other Chase cards, but it didn't exist and never had with the Disney Chase...WTH????

I received a seperate mailing for the Apr to June offer that was for the bonus amount earned on purchases of over $250 on groceries, gas, dining and airline. You had to have been a Disney Visa holder since, I think, Oct, 2007 to be able to participate in the offer. I received the same offer for July to Sept except by email. Everyone doies not receive the offer nor are all offers alike. THere were different thresholds as to earning the additional 4%. My daughter and I combined our shopping for Apr to June on my card so we could meet the 250 minimum. My daughter then received a different 5 times offer for July to Sept of 5 times DD on all Grocery purchases. You did have to call a phone number or sign up online in order to participate in the offer.

No rhyme or reason as to who gets the offer only guesses. Maybe they send it to those that pay off balance each month as to entice them to keep a balance. If you don't pay off the balance each month, Disney Visa makes out even though you are earning a bonus!!

secretpantssam
09-02-2008, 03:41 PM
I got the offer through email in July and signed up. On my last statement I got 15 extra reward dollars from the promotion. I'm not sure if that's for July or July and August. But I don't charge too much so it could be both. I'm just happy with the free money for my upcoming trip!

disneyfan55
09-02-2008, 03:45 PM
I got the offer through email in July and signed up. On my last statement I got 15 extra reward dollars from the promotion. I'm not sure if that's for July or July and August. But I don't charge too much so it could be both. I'm just happy with the free money for my upcoming trip!

If the dollars were posted on your Aug statement, they were for July. Remember the offer for the bonus dollars is the actual month not your statement month date. July 1-31 bonus will be on the Aug stmt. (the additional 4 times bonus) You earn the regular Disney Dollars as your statement cycles. It's confusing, but I did figure mine out during the Apr to June offer and verified this with Disney Visa.

secretpantssam
09-02-2008, 03:48 PM
oh wow...that's great because I think I spent more in august. I might be getting a bigger bonus from this whole offer than I thought!

teachvicts
09-02-2008, 04:28 PM
Agree with earlier poster that having to go over the 1000 then the five x bonus kicks in kept me from getting any bonuses. Just don't use my card that much. Darn!!:headache:

lorisnuts
09-02-2008, 05:04 PM
for the bonus rewards each offer is different and each offer is different for each individual. I got an offer for july, august and september. It's an additional 2% bonus on EVERYTHING I purchase. July alone I racked up $150 in rewards.

This bonus was for everything I purchased. Last offer I had was 3% bonus for groceries, gas and etc. over $1,000 some offers I take advantage of. some I don't.

MinnieVanMom
09-02-2008, 05:56 PM
My purchase amount was only $250. I did sign up but have yet to see any rewards.

teedisney
09-02-2008, 06:00 PM
I get mad everytime some body posts this. I never get an offer. I pay my bill off every month. I'm sure I won't get one now that I have a trip booked :rotfl2: My friend gets it every time!!

StefaniLyn
09-02-2008, 07:06 PM
I would love to see this offer as well. The DisVisa sounded like a great idea when I signed up, but unfortunately we've only earned a whopping $20 or so in Disney Bucks for our trip. Apparently I did the math wrong, lol!

disneyfan55
09-03-2008, 06:33 AM
I would love to see this offer as well. The DisVisa sounded like a great idea when I signed up, but unfortunately we've only earned a whopping $20 or so in Disney Bucks for our trip. Apparently I did the math wrong, lol!

Generally you earn $1 Disney Dollar for each $100 you spend. Currently there is a 5xs offer with various places to shop and earn the bonus dollars. The offer was mailed and/or emailed to select Disney Visa Card holders. I know of no rhyme or reason as to who receives the offers or why they are different. One way of earning a lot of Disney Dollars is by using it for a lot of purchases each month but being sure to pay the balance off each month as not to incur interest charges.

mana_liz
09-19-2008, 11:16 PM
Your 5x bonus rewards will not show up until the promotion is over. The July - Sept. should show up on your statement within 6 weeks. This is according to Chase when I called to register.

disneyfan55
09-20-2008, 12:13 PM
Your 5x bonus rewards will not show up until the promotion is over. The July - Sept. should show up on your statement within 6 weeks. This is according to Chase when I called to register.

I know that's what they say, however, after each actual month of the offer ends, I receive the bonus dollars on the next statement. My statement cuts near the end of the month. My daughter's statement cuts the 2nd and she doesn't receive the bonus amount until the next month's statement. She received her July bonus on her Sept 2 statement. You do earn the regular Disney dollars as you go as usual. You receive the extra 4% on a subsequent statement. This is our experience and we were in this since Apr.

hungrygreenhippo
09-20-2008, 01:42 PM
I get mad everytime some body posts this. I never get an offer. I pay my bill off every month. I'm sure I won't get one now that I have a trip booked :rotfl2: My friend gets it every time!!

I feel the same way! I've been a cardholder for 3 years and I've never seen one of these offers. I always pay off my balance every month. I'm almost tempted to leave a small balance one month to see if that changes anything. I have 500 points for my upcoming vacation (only 5 days left!), but that's only because I've been saving for the last 3 years.

Missin'Disney
09-20-2008, 01:58 PM
Just be careful with "saving up" your rewards points. I think they expire. Not sure if they only expire once you order the card or not but be aware that there is some type of expiration. Also, with the 5x promo, even though it's typically on gas & groceries, most gas and grocery purchases are classified as "other purchase" by Disney for classification purposes. It has to do with the way the business is recognized by Disney. I learned this the hard way, charging all of our gas and groceries to my card and wondering why I wasn't racking up the points to go with the purchases. I don't know, I don't really like the way Chase handles it's Disney Visa accounts...I always have problems getting the 0% promo rate for my vacations and the customer service reps are not helpful at all. The bill does not break down which purchases qualify for 0% and which are financed at a higher rate. It just seems like a lot of work for the cardholder to take advantage of the promo rates they offer.

disneyfan55
09-20-2008, 03:19 PM
Just be careful with "saving up" your rewards points. I think they expire. Not sure if they only expire once you order the card or not but be aware that there is some type of expiration. Also, with the 5x promo, even though it's typically on gas & groceries, most gas and grocery purchases are classified as "other purchase" by Disney for classification purposes. It has to do with the way the business is recognized by Disney. I learned this the hard way, charging all of our gas and groceries to my card and wondering why I wasn't racking up the points to go with the purchases. I don't know, I don't really like the way Chase handles it's Disney Visa accounts...I always have problems getting the 0% promo rate for my vacations and the customer service reps are not helpful at all. The bill does not break down which purchases qualify for 0% and which are financed at a higher rate. It just seems like a lot of work for the cardholder to take advantage of the promo rates they offer.

Yes, they do expire and the date is on your monthly stmt if not transferred to a card. It's a quite a long time. If transferred, the card expires usually w/in a yr. I don't transfer until I know I will use them.

mana_liz
09-21-2008, 08:03 PM
If you don't transfer them to a rewards card - they expire in five years from when they first appeared on your statement. For example, I have 54 dollars that will expire in October 2012. If they have been transferred to a rewards card they expire on the date written on the front of the card. I only transfer them before I will use them and only a small amount at a time. If you already have an active rewards card, new dollars you transfer should be immediately available.

FLmomof2
09-22-2008, 07:15 AM
I received my statement today and it says it is triple rewards. So I called and they told me the 5x rewards was a misprint and something else was sent out saying it was only 3x rewards??????

Did anyone else get 3x instead of 5x or receive any communication?

j's m
09-22-2008, 07:46 AM
My flyer said 5X and listed no categories or minimum purchase. :cool1:

I get my bill last month, and it says 3x rewards, and the amount makes no sense, it doesn't even equal 3x. I called and they told me the 5x would show up in October. Then I read here, people are receiving the 5X right away.

I called again and they are supposed to be researching it. I'm not happy, this is the first time I've ever had any extra that I've been offered.

FLmomof2
09-22-2008, 07:53 AM
I had to spend $750 each month before I got the 5x and did not receive any bonus points right away. This month I got 46 bonus and it doesn't make any sense.

It just upset me that they said it was a misprint and that something else was sent out. :confused:

3darlings
09-22-2008, 11:01 AM
I also got the 3x bonus on my statement. I called and they said that was an earlier promotion - not the 5x one. They also said the 5x bonus will show up in October or November. I was happy that I got an earlier bonus for a promotion I didn't even remember!

FLmomof2
09-22-2008, 11:08 AM
That is great news for you!

I'm still at a loss as why they told me the 5x was a misprint. Sounds strange to me. I emailed them and I am awaiting a response. I will be so happy if they tell me what they told you!!!!

kkmcan
09-22-2008, 11:08 AM
This whole promo is really weird! I have never received any of these offers until the July-Sept one came out for 5x. My offer was groceries, gas, restaurants and airfare for the $750 threshold. Well, I know I'd never make that but I signed up anyways.

Then I get my statement a week ago and it says I've got an extra $49 dollars for a triple bonus offer. Well, I've never received any other offer so I couldn't have just forgotten about it!!

I have no idea where this additional $49 comes from but I'm a happy camper!! We go to DL in just 3 weeks and we will definitely use it!

FLmomof2
09-22-2008, 11:32 AM
It does seems strange, seeing some gets their bonus points right away and others get them months later.

I wish that the customer service reps would all have the same response though because each time I called I got a different answer as to why. :confused:

disneyfan55
09-22-2008, 11:56 AM
This whole promo is really weird! I have never received any of these offers until the July-Sept one came out for 5x. My offer was groceries, gas, restaurants and airfare for the $750 threshold. Well, I know I'd never make that but I signed up anyways.

Then I get my statement a week ago and it says I've got an extra $49 dollars for a triple bonus offer. Well, I've never received any other offer so I couldn't have just forgotten about it!!

I have no idea where this additional $49 comes from but I'm a happy camper!! We go to DL in just 3 weeks and we will definitely use it!

Hope I get one on Fri when my stmt cycles! I have been receiving my 5X bonus the month after the actual month ends (actually the additional 4xs, I receive the actual regual Disney Dollars like normal)

FLmomof2
09-22-2008, 11:58 AM
I just received a message from customer service saying I did get an additional 4% and that the 2% was a typo. It still doesn't add up though.

I give up!

georgina
09-22-2008, 12:22 PM
Also, with the 5x promo, even though it's typically on gas & groceries, most gas and grocery purchases are classified as "other purchase" by Disney for classification purposes. It has to do with the way the business is recognized by Disney. I learned this the hard way, charging all of our gas and groceries to my card and wondering why I wasn't racking up the points to go with the purchases.

Even though Giant Eagle is listed as "other" on my statement, I always got the bonus points for it.

disneybound31
09-22-2008, 01:07 PM
Crud.

My trip is in early October and I really thought my bonus rewards would be on the statement that closes in just a few days and I could use them for our trip in 3 weeks.

I also got some extra dollars last month that were labeled extra 2% even tho my offer stated 5x bonus like has been previously mentioned. I wondered if this was due to a typo , but figured any extra was great for our trip.

Guess I'll use any forthcoming bonus $'s for Christmas gifts after we come back.

disneyfan55
09-22-2008, 01:53 PM
I just received a message from customer service saying I did get an additional 4% and that the 2% was a typo. It still doesn't add up though.

I give up!

Don't forget that the regular DD are earned as you receive your statement. The extra 4xs is earned on the ACTUAL month not your statement cycle. It's a pain to figures out. Hope this helps.

FLmomof2
09-22-2008, 01:57 PM
I am figuring that something isn't counting toward the promo. But in the 3 months I spent over $2000 in gas, groceries and dining but didn't get the 5x points for all of it.

I guess I'll take what they gave me but I certainly wouldn't have put it all on the card if I knew somethings wouldn't count.

I had also called to make sure Publix and BP gas counted, since thats where we shop.

Thanks for all your replies!

disneyfan55
09-22-2008, 02:52 PM
I am figuring that something isn't counting toward the promo. But in the 3 months I spent over $2000 in gas, groceries and dining but didn't get the 5x points for all of it.

I guess I'll take what they gave me but I certainly wouldn't have put it all on the card if I knew somethings wouldn't count.

I had also called to make sure Publix and BP gas counted, since thats where we shop.

Thanks for all your replies!
You have to meet your threshold each month. Most have one ranging from 250-even 1000 per month.

FLmomof2
09-22-2008, 02:57 PM
We met our threshold each month. We had to meet $750 on all our expenses which we well exceeded each month.

Who knows, maybe I will try calling them again tonight. ;)

disneyfan55
09-22-2008, 03:00 PM
We met our threshold each month. We had to meet $750 on all our expenses which we well exceeded each month.

Who knows, maybe I will try calling them again tonight. ;)

You know that the bonus is only on the amout over the threshold. You just earn regular $ on the threshold amt.

FLmomof2
09-22-2008, 03:19 PM
I have had these promotions in the past and have earned the correct amounts. This time its all over the place.

They have told me that it was a misprint on the statement and instead of the additional 2% it should have said 4% and instead of 3x it should have said 5x.

I still did not get the right credit on the qualifying purchases so I will call tonight and ask what grocery store, gas, and dining places did not qualify.

I guess any extra disney money is better than none! :)

disneyfan55
09-22-2008, 03:22 PM
I have had these promotions in the past and have earned the correct amounts. This time its all over the place.

They have told me that it was a misprint on the statement and instead of the additional 2% it should have said 4% and instead of 3x it should have said 5x.

I still did not get the right credit on the qualifying purchases so I will call tonight and ask what grocery store, gas, and dining places did not qualify.

I guess any extra disney money is better than none! :)

Good luck with your call. I, knock on wood, have received correct bonus amounts so far. I will know again on Fri if August was right!

FLmomof2
09-22-2008, 03:23 PM
I'm sure it won't do any good, but atleast I will know what I am counting as qualifying and what isn't qualifying. :)

FLmomof2
09-22-2008, 04:29 PM
Ok so I called and spoke to the rewards department. They told me the responses I received were incorrect and that their department was the only one who knew about the promotions and that they should have checked with them before sending out the email.

She told me they have not even started to work on the 5x promotion from July-September, and that the bonus $ I received are from a previous promotion from January or April...:confused3 :cool1:

Sooo she said I should see these bonus points from the 5x promotion in my November or December statement.

Crazy stuff! So we will see if this information is correct and if it is then I am happy! :)

bsbrady
09-22-2008, 04:32 PM
If the dollars were posted on your Aug statement, they were for July. Remember the offer for the bonus dollars is the actual month not your statement month date. July 1-31 bonus will be on the Aug stmt. (the additional 4 times bonus) You earn the regular Disney Dollars as your statement cycles. It's confusing, but I did figure mine out during the Apr to June offer and verified this with Disney Visa.

Actually the bonus awards dont get posted to the account until the promotion period is over. So if the promo period is from June -Sept all the awards will be posted after the end of Sept

Suz D
09-23-2008, 08:18 PM
We had a fun bonus for this one. I got a "sign up for bonus points" message (I thought it was 5x's but it looks like they just credited me 3x's-no complaints here 'though).

Anyway, it was on all gas purchases over $750.00/month (with a cap on the amount you could receive). There was no way we could have qualified for that but I signed up anyway. Well...we moved and put our move on our Disney Visa. They billed the whole $7700.00 as "gas". WooHOO! How fun is that?

Katlyn
09-23-2008, 11:44 PM
I signed up for the 5X July -Sept offer 250.00 each category and received bonus points on my last statement.

Calliaz
09-24-2008, 12:20 AM
Even though Giant Eagle is listed as "other" on my statement, I always got the bonus points for it.

The fine print states that they do not use the categories on your bill to determine which purchases are what type for bonus rewards. It's some super-secret thing they do that they will not explain. So, even if it says "groceries" on your bill it still might not count (or vice versa).

As a data point, I signed up for the July-Sept 5x bonus on gas, restaurants, groceries and something else for purchases over $750 in a month. It says I will not receive the bonus until 6 weeks after the 30th of december (the dates are calendar-based and not cycle-based).

dizzneebabe
09-24-2008, 09:17 AM
I'm surprised they have so many different promotions and criteria. :confused3 It's no wonder when someone calls they get a different answer each time!

Mine said it was for July-Sept for restaurants, gas, groceries and airlines. But the threshold was $1000. There was no way I would spend over $1000 for EACH of those EACH month, :eek: but like others, I signed up anyway. So far, I've received NOTHING!:sad1: The fine print on mine did state that rewards would be posted 6 weeks after the promotion ended. So, we'll see what happens!

Throw me some pixie dust please!!!!:rolleyes1

bjscheel
09-24-2008, 11:49 AM
If you already have an active rewards card, new dollars you transfer should be immediately available.

We leave 11/14. So I should order my rewards card now, and if my 5X rewards don't show up online till, say, 11/13 I can transfer them and still have them to use 11/15?

I was waiting for everything to post but I don't want to not have my card arrive in time!

I had some 3X bonus show up too, that was nice. I thought that was all I was getting, but if I get some 5X after September's over, even better! I had airfare over $250 offer and charged $1400 for our SW tickets :)

KJF
09-24-2008, 12:20 PM
We leave 11/14. So I should order my rewards card now, and if my 5X rewards don't show up online till, say, 11/13 I can transfer them and still have them to use 11/15?

Yes, don't wait. To transfer additional rewards dollars to your card, it's a simple phone call, or else you can do it online - that's where I've done it before. Really easy. But, the important thing is to have the card in your hand before your trip.

sdzman
09-24-2008, 02:15 PM
I received my statement today and it says it is triple rewards. So I called and they told me the 5x rewards was a misprint and something else was sent out saying it was only 3x rewards??????

Did anyone else get 3x instead of 5x or receive any communication?

Yep the same exact thing happened to me. My promo was for July, August & Sept.

I received 1% points on July statement & 3% points on August statement. I called and was told the 5% points will show up after the Sept statement. No idea what the 3% points are from though.

travlnman1
09-24-2008, 02:25 PM
When I had the 5X in the spring, I put a lot on the charge card. Gas, Groceries and airline tickets.
I thought I had a bonanza going at 5X.
What I didn't realize was the fine print stated that you can earn 5X bonus Disney Dollars WITH A CAP AT $100.00 total for the entire promotion!!
I was miffed but I took the $100.00 bonus hapily but next time wont bother and I'll just collect miles on my other cc.

hungrygreenhippo
10-03-2008, 12:17 PM
I'm surprised they have so many different promotions and criteria. :confused3 It's no wonder when someone calls they get a different answer each time!

Mine said it was for July-Sept for restaurants, gas, groceries and airlines. But the threshold was $1000. There was no way I would spend over $1000 for EACH of those EACH month, :eek: but like others, I signed up anyway. So far, I've received NOTHING!:sad1: The fine print on mine did state that rewards would be posted 6 weeks after the promotion ended. So, we'll see what happens!

Throw me some pixie dust please!!!!:rolleyes1

I thought it was $1000 total, not $1000 each. So in one month, if I spend $500 on gas and $600 on groceries, then that gets me to $1100 which is over the threshold.

Tnkrbelle565
10-03-2008, 12:48 PM
I thought it was $1000 total, not $1000 each. So in one month, if I spend $500 on gas and $600 on groceries, then that gets me to $1100 which is over the threshold.

You are right. It's $1000 total on those catergories total. You don't have to spend $1000 on gas $1000 on airfare, and $1000 on groceries or whatever.

We have gotten all of these offers but our spending thing is always insane (usually $1000). Anyway, this time we got the "Oct-December" one and it was for gas...no spending limit :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: ...We are charging all our gas from now until Christmas! We'll just pay off the total every week!

a1tinkfans
10-03-2008, 04:32 PM
Just received a mailing today for 5X for "eligible" GAS only october november and december.
It then says it is for "retail establishments that classify their merchant locations for Visa as a gas station."
There is NO spending limit but rewards cannot go over 100.00 (meaning you spent $2500 )

SO QUESTION IS......WHAT the heck are they talking about with the gas stations????? Its not just ANY gas station but retailers, like WHERE cause it says no warehouse or superstores count.

I have NO IDEA where to take advantage of this at all! I'm on LI, NY if ANYONE knows!!!

Tnkrbelle565
10-03-2008, 04:40 PM
Just received a mailing today for 5X for "eligible" GAS only october november and december.
It then says it is for "retail establishments that classify their merchant locations for Visa as a gas station."
There is NO spending limit but rewards cannot go over 100.00 (meaning you spent $2500 )

SO QUESTION IS......WHAT the heck are they talking about with the gas stations????? Its not just ANY gas station but retailers, like WHERE cause it says no warehouse or superstores count.

I have NO IDEA where to take advantage of this at all! I'm on LI, NY if ANYONE knows!!!

You can't go to BJs Wholesale Club/ Sam's Club or a gas station attached to a grocery store and get the points. You have to go to a "real" gas station.

a1tinkfans
10-03-2008, 05:33 PM
You can't go to BJs Wholesale Club/ Sam's Club or a gas station attached to a grocery store and get the points. You have to go to a "real" gas station.

So its ANY gas station?????

If thats the case, thats GREAT!!! I just signed up and can't wait to start "adding up"

Thx!!

secretpantssam
10-03-2008, 06:01 PM
Yay!!! I just found the card when I got home today!! I was practically dancing at my mailbox! :banana:

meriface11
10-03-2008, 07:10 PM
i just got mine to spend $750 on gas, groceries and airfare. i buy my groceries at target and BJs so now way i can meet this threshold, so not good for me.

DLW8
10-04-2008, 07:01 PM
Once again, I didn't receive this offer. UGH. I have been a cardholder since DAY 1, and have NEVER EVER received the bonus points offer. I am happy for all of you who DO get these offers :banana: but I'm still sad in my 1% world over here. :sad2:

I even call every once in a while to see if I can get a promo and that hasn't worked out for me either.

Someone send me some bonus pixie dust, would ya? :wizard:

DizneyDogs
10-04-2008, 09:46 PM
I have 2 disney credit cards, member since day 1 and never received anything until now and this last week I received 2 fliers for both of my cards but each one is different - one is for utilities and telecommunications and the other offer is for dining, gas, airlines and groceries

My DH who has only had a card for a short time got an 5x offer this summer for groceries - so we just bought the grocery store gift cards and it worked just fine and we can use the gift cards whenever

hungrygreenhippo
10-06-2008, 10:37 PM
I have 2 disney credit cards, member since day 1 and never received anything until now and this last week I received 2 fliers for both of my cards but each one is different - one is for utilities and telecommunications and the other offer is for dining, gas, airlines and groceries

My DH who has only had a card for a short time got an 5x offer this summer for groceries - so we just bought the grocery store gift cards and it worked just fine and we can use the gift cards whenever

Oooh, buying grocery store gift cards is a great idea! :thumbsup2

I had to take a last minute business trip to NYC. The plane ticket was almost $700 which of course I put on my Disney Visa (will get reimbursed later). So now I'm sure I'll have no problem meeting my $1000 threshold for October.

Question: My offer has a limit of 100 bonus points which is $2500 of extra spending. It sounds like the limit means that over the 3 month period (Oct-Dec), I can only earn 100 points total. Is that right? Or is it a limit of 100 points per month, so it's possible to earn 300 extra points if I max it out for each month?

Katlyn
10-07-2008, 12:38 AM
Question: My offer has a limit of 100 bonus points which is $2500 of extra spending. It sounds like the limit means that over the 3 month period (Oct-Dec), I can only earn 100 points total. Is that right? Or is it a limit of 100 points per month, so it's possible to earn 300 extra points if I max it out for each month?

I think it 100 total for the 3 month period

pyrxtc
10-07-2008, 05:55 AM
I just got my offer via e-mail. Usually the amount they give me is outrageous. I have not signed up before but since I already spent over the required amount this time on airfare alone for this month, I figured why not !

I'm doing the 5x's bonus.

Psychodisney
10-07-2008, 07:03 AM
I got my email last night. My last offer was for amounts over $1000 per category. This time they lowered it to $250. I might actually earn a bonus this time around!

cepmom
10-07-2008, 07:27 AM
I got a 5x bonus offer too...no minimum spending amount required. It is for gas purchases only for October, November and December. DH went and filled his truck up last week and on the statement it has the gas station listed as "vehicle expense" I don't know if we'll get the 5x bonus for that since it's not listed as "gas" :confused3 The gas station he used is a Citgo and is only a gas station (well, and a car wash) but no service station or store. if not then I'll go back to my Citicard since we get 2% ont hat for gas.