PDA

View Full Version : Disney on college budget

TX~tink
09-02-2008, 11:23 AM
I am a freshman in college and am going to school only an hour away from Orlando, so obviously I would be going to Disney at some point in my college career. Well my mom has already gotten me the premium annual pass but I am taking two of my friends with me because :scared1: they have never been there before. So I need to get them tickets and we need to get a room. I was thinking about staying at Pop Century because that is my favorite value resort. I was just wondering what kind of discounts we could get because we are college students and don't have all that much money. One of us is a Florida Resident but all of us go to school in Florida, I'm not sure if that makes us all florida residents. I know I can get a discount with my pass but it isn't activated yet. So any help is appreciated.

spiceycat
09-02-2008, 11:27 AM
I think you and your friends quality for the florida resident

http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/wdw/flresidents/FLResLanding?id=FLResLandingPage

Traveliz
09-02-2008, 11:54 AM
Yes your friends qualify for the Florida resident tickets with their college ID - so you need to be looking for FL resident specials for rooms and tickets!

Good luck!
Liz