PDA

View Full Version : Stocking Stuffer Idea from Walgreens

timzagain
09-02-2008, 09:59 AM
I know some of us are already shopping for Christmas so I thought I'd pass on a little tip for those of us who go for inexpensive stocking stuffers. While shopping at Walgreens on International Drive last week I found a neat deal - 2 reusable water bottles (red with Walgreens logo) for $5. The bottles were stuffed with things like lip balm, purse sized packets of facial tissues, sample sized tubes of hand lotion and spray-on hand sanitizers, fridge magnets.

Hope this helps someone!

onehotdisneymama
09-02-2008, 10:24 AM
Sounds like a great deal to me.:thumbsup2 I will try and check it out myself. Always looking for a bargain. Thanks.:)

Disneyluvr
09-02-2008, 04:50 PM
I saw those water bottles and I really like the bottle, IF it didn't say WALGREENS on it, LOL

~disneydiva~
09-02-2008, 05:55 PM
I havent seen them so I don't know how big the Walgreens logo is, but you could always get the alphabet sticker and put the persons name over the logo...just an idea...:confused3

Livin'4Disney
09-02-2008, 07:00 PM
Thanks.
I grabbed a couple while picking up film today!
At our store they were on display in the back by the pharmacy.
The hand sanitizer is great and we are always in need of water bottles with sports activities in high gear!

timzagain
09-03-2008, 08:37 AM
When I bought them, I hadn't planned to use the water bottles for stocking stuffers - I was more interested in the contents of the bottles for the stockings!

The water bottles will be put into use long before Christmas - we live in a year round hot climate! We never seem to have enough water bottles.

covering up the Walgreens logo with a large sticker is a pretty good idea!

I'm sorry now that I didn't pick up at least another pair of bottles - no Walgreens in my part of the world. I need a good excuse to plan another trip, but I have a sneaky feeling that the Walgreens' water bottle special won't pass DH's test! LOL!