PDA

View Full Version : Giftcard deal at Target!

cmbonneville
09-01-2008, 04:15 PM
Not sure if this has been posted before - if it has I apologize :hug:

Target is having a sale right now where you get a $5.00 giftcard when you buy 4:

pop tarts twelve packs...
rice krispie treat 8 packs...
cheez it...
or Keebler cookies...

It works out to $9.00 for 4 - after g/c it's $1.00 a pack/box - AWESOME! :thumbsup2

I was told you couldn't use the G/C on the same order...but could ring up a seperate order for other stuff and use it then

So...we're packing poptarts, cheezits, and rice krispie treats for hotel room snacks :cool1:

annsteere
09-01-2008, 05:24 PM
Do you have to buy one of each? Nobody at our house will eat pop tarts. Can I buy two boxes of cookies instead?

mom2d&b
09-01-2008, 05:43 PM
I took advantage of this yesterday. I bought the snacks on my first order, and then had a second order that I used the $5.00 GC n.

Lisa

delmar411
09-01-2008, 05:45 PM
Do you have to buy one of each? Nobody at our house will eat pop tarts. Can I buy two boxes of cookies instead?

you just have to buy 4 of the items.

and dont' forget to use the back to school/fuel for school coupons. There were ones that came out in the paper and then booklets for $$ off milk, bread, coffee, etc when you also bought these kellogg's products.

annsteere
09-01-2008, 06:04 PM
Do you have to buy one each? Nobody here eats poptarts. Could I buy two boxes of cookies and still qualify?

mamalle
09-01-2008, 06:17 PM
I bought two boxes of cookies, rice krispie treats and the special K bars and it worked.

magiclj
09-01-2008, 06:27 PM
Do you have to buy one each? Nobody here eats poptarts. Could I buy two boxes of cookies and still qualify?

You can buy any combination of the 4 for $9.00. I bought cookies, poptarts, rice krispie treats and the Special K bars worked at my store (not the Bliss). I did several transactions some all cookies, some all rice krispie treats and then a combination of Special K bars and cookies and poptarts. For every four the cashier would validate a $5 gift card.

I had some great coupons. I spent about $26 and ended up with $25 in gift cards and I have two receipts for the Kellog $10 rebate. I figure I can send these to my kids at school, since they took the food with them,:rotfl: :rotfl: then they can buy a pizza on Kellog. :thumbsup2

I ended up with:

12 rice krispie treats
12 cookies
10 Special K
and 6 poptarts

With my kids, nephew and one friend, I have four at college that I do care packages for.

SLDL
09-01-2008, 06:44 PM
Thanks for posting this...I didn't see it in the paper. I have to bring snacks for DD & DS's classes in the next 2 weeks. They are small classes but bringing snacks everyday adds up!

Rebelmom67
09-01-2008, 06:59 PM
Thanks for the tip! I'm going to buy 4 boxes of Cheez its. That is my favorite snack while perusing the DIS!:thumbsup2

Grumpy's Gal
09-02-2008, 07:50 AM
use the .50 coupons on poptarts at afullcup.com and make the deal even SWEETER!

tycopj
09-02-2008, 09:12 AM
Do you need a coupon do get the gift card? I've never :confused: received a gift card with purchase.

sarahlovesmickey
09-02-2008, 10:12 AM
Do you need a coupon do get the gift card? I've never :confused: received a gift card with purchase.

no, just buy the right products and the register will tell the cashier you get a gift card.

HayGan
09-02-2008, 10:25 AM
You can buy any combination of the 4 for $9.00. I bought cookies, poptarts, rice krispie treats and the Special K bars worked at my store (not the Bliss). I did several transactions some all cookies, some all rice krispie treats and then a combination of Special K bars and cookies and poptarts. For every four the cashier would validate a $5 gift card.

I had some great coupons. I spent about $26 and ended up with $25 in gift cards and I have two receipts for the Kellog $10 rebate. I figure I can send these to my kids at school, since they took the food with them,:rotfl: :rotfl: then they can buy a pizza on Kellog. :thumbsup2

I ended up with:

12 rice krispie treats
12 cookies
10 Special K
and 6 poptarts

With my kids, nephew and one friend, I have four at college that I do care packages for.

Can you get more than one deal/gc per transaction? All 10 of the items for Kellogg's $10 rebate have to be purchased in one transacion and all have to be on one receipt.

Nie0214
09-02-2008, 10:30 AM
Thanks so much! I'm leaving for Disney on Friday, and the poptarts can be our breakfast. :D

Kycha
09-02-2008, 12:38 PM

I ended up with:

12 rice krispie treats
12 cookies
10 Special K
and 6 poptarts

Can you get more than one deal/gc per transaction? All 10 of the items for Kellogg's $10 rebate have to be purchased in one transacion and all have to be on one receipt.
Yeah...what HayGan said. I saw this in the Sunday paper and would love to do this deal. But, I would have to buy all 10 products in one transaction(to get the Kellogg's rebate). So, if I buy 12 poptarts would I get 3-$5 gift cards???

sarahlovesmickey
09-02-2008, 12:42 PM
Yeah...what HayGan said. I saw this in the Sunday paper and would love to do this deal. But, I would have to buy all 10 products in one transaction(to get the Kellogg's rebate). So, if I buy 12 poptarts would I get 3-$5 gift cards???

yes, you can do it all in one transaction!
:banana:

angeleigh
09-02-2008, 09:17 PM
you just have to buy 4 of the items.

and dont' forget to use the back to school/fuel for school coupons. There were ones that came out in the paper and then booklets for $$ off milk, bread, coffee, etc when you also bought these kellogg's products.

Were the back to school coupons in Sundays paper? I was looking for them and for the rebate that some people mentioned.

sumlthomp
09-02-2008, 10:10 PM
Thanks so much for posting this thread - I totally missed this in the Sunday ad.

I purchased 12 items (combo of pop tarts, cheez its, rice krispie treats & cookies) which totalled $27 - less $5 for coupons = $22 - received $15 gift cards = $7 - mailed in my rebate form for $10 which in the end it cost me nothing & I came ahead $3 for stuff we buy anyway!!

I even went back to get another 12 & even though I didn't have any more coupons, I still had 1 more rebate for $10 so in the end these 12 items cost me $2 ($27-$15 GC - $10 rebate) Woohoo!!!

Basically all 24 items are going to be free after the rebates & gift cards! Can't beat a deal like that!
:yay:

englishrose47
09-02-2008, 10:24 PM
Is this posted in the store ??

sumlthomp
09-03-2008, 07:03 AM
The promo is posted by the sale prices for each item

TheRatPack
09-03-2008, 07:07 AM
Yay, we're going to Target today and these items will always be eaten in this house LOL Can someone tell me where to find the rebate information? Thanks!!!

sarahlovesmickey
09-03-2008, 08:04 AM
wish I knew where to find that rebate form!

Tinker'n'Fun
09-03-2008, 08:10 AM
The rebate was in a coupon section a few weeks back when they did the boxtops for education spread...

sarahlovesmickey
09-03-2008, 08:34 AM
can anyone email me the Target coupon for the PopTarts?? For whatever reason, the image is not showing up for me here at work. =(

delmar411
09-03-2008, 08:42 AM
Were the back to school coupons in Sundays paper? I was looking for them and for the rebate that some people mentioned.

the back to school rebate came out last month earlier in the month in it's own special booklet full of Kellogg's coupons and the rebate form.

The $$ off milk, bread, etc WYB were booklets at Walmart and a few other places.

sarahlovesmickey
09-03-2008, 01:24 PM
the back to school rebate came out last month earlier in the month in it's own special booklet full of Kellogg's coupons and the rebate form.

The $$ off milk, bread, etc WYB were booklets at Walmart and a few other places.

:sad1: :sad1: no rebate form or coupons for Sarah. That is too bad because I would have jumped on that rebate!! some good deals to be had!:headache:

preb
09-03-2008, 04:41 PM
I'm not sure if anyone has mentioned this, but Target has a .50 cents off coupon for Poptarts good until 9/13, so the 12 count boxes actually come out to .50 cents each even if you don't do the $10 rebate!

Here's a link to the coupon generator to print multiples:

http://afullcup.com/forums/cmps_index.php?page=coupon_generator

I did it today and it worked fine! We're stocked up on Poptarts for awhile!:woohoo:

Kycha
09-03-2008, 05:46 PM
I'm not sure if anyone has mentioned this, but Target has a .50 cents off coupon for Poptarts good until 9/13, so the 12 count boxes actually come out to .50 cents each even if you don't do the $10 rebate!

Here's a link to the coupon generator to print multiples:

http://afullcup.com/forums/cmps_index.php?page=coupon_generator

I did it today and it worked fine! We're stocked up on Poptarts for awhile!:woohoo:
Thanks! I saw that just before you posted it.

Can anyone who has the Kellogg's fuel for school rebate help me??? I have a rebate form, but can't find it right now. Can someone list the items(including sizes) that can be used for the rebate??? I really appreciate it. Thanks in advance!

TheRatPack
09-03-2008, 08:11 PM
I just ordered a rebate form from Coupon Clippers, that is where I order all my coupons from. Wonder how long this deal will go on? My closest store is out of the Cheez Its....figured I'd wait till next week and drive to the one further away, but again....if it ends this weekend, really no point LOL

englishrose47
09-03-2008, 08:32 PM
can anyone email me the Target coupon for the PopTarts?? For whatever reason, the image is not showing up for me here at work. =(

I get coupons printed right at Target, where they have the Bridal registry, you go to Target shopping .com and then to specials and c/os and you can print them out there!!