PDA

View Full Version : Hard Rock All Access Card

Melanie230
08-31-2008, 02:29 PM
I am thinking about buying the Hard Rock All Access card before we go to US/IOA. Since HRH is no longer with Loews I was wondering if that will *help* me with a complimentary room upgrade??? We are in a garden view room but I was hoping for a pool view if it is available. Anyone used this card to get a room upgrade?

TraceyL
09-01-2008, 05:42 AM
At check in last year I was told that HRH Orlando did not participate in the All Access Scheme. I had a an email offer from All Access for a free pin at check in - the lady who checked my family in was very snooty about it actually :(

Melanie230
09-01-2008, 08:19 AM
Ahhh...thanks for letting me know. I just thought that now that Hard Rock Hotel is no longer linked with Loews that the All Access Card may be what they are moving to. Ugh!

iHEARTflorida
09-01-2008, 09:01 AM
we brought one this august, and they accepted in the Hard Rock shop and cafe!

macraven
09-01-2008, 09:23 AM
All Access card will benefit you this year.

Melanie230
09-01-2008, 10:29 AM
Thanks Macraven...I will purchase it today!

SpideyHulk24
09-02-2008, 07:39 PM
Actually, the HRH is still a Loews hotel so the all access benefit is not honored there. I know they are looking at changing it but it has not happened yet.

macraven
09-03-2008, 06:46 PM
Actually, the HRH is still a Loews hotel so the all access benefit is not honored there. I know they are looking at changing it but it has not happened yet.

call them and they will tell you the program they are working with.

i did and was told it will be in effect for my trip.

in some trip reports they have been some guests that have used the new program they report.

no, hrh is not a loews hotel.

Melanie230
09-03-2008, 08:20 PM
Thanks again macraven. I called the hotel and after a couple of transfers I did get some information. He told me they didn't have specifics, but would soon. I just ordered my All Access Card 5 minutes ago.

macraven
09-03-2008, 08:40 PM
it's happening this month.

if you gave them your dates, they can tell you if it will match their start up date with their program for the perks.

Melanie230
09-03-2008, 08:54 PM
it's happening this month.

if you gave them your dates, they can tell you if it will match their start up date with their program for the perks.

He didn't seem very eager to give me any information on the program so I just let it go. He did say...Just bring your Loews card AND the AAC card when you check in and see what they can do. ;) Thanks so much macraven.

SnackyStacky
09-04-2008, 09:12 AM
call them and they will tell you the program they are working with.

i did and was told it will be in effect for my trip.

in some trip reports they have been some guests that have used the new program they report.

I'm pretty sure Hard Rock Hotel is a Loews hotel. I'm pretty sure Hard Rock licensed their brand to Loews. But lord knows I've been wrong before! ;)

Melanie230
09-04-2008, 02:02 PM
I'm pretty sure Hard Rock Hotel is a Loews hotel. I'm pretty sure Hard Rock licensed their brand to Loews. But lord knows I've been wrong before! ;)

They are no longer affiliated with Loews. I think it is still listed on the website as a Loews Hotel, but that will be changing within the next couple of weeks. They will no longer be with the Loews First/You First Loews offers anymore.

macraven
09-04-2008, 05:46 PM

they are a chain throughout the united states.

they do have the universal perks as being on the universal site but have no affiliation of loews youfirst programs.
all 3 on site hotels have the same universal perks.
pool hopping, fotl, charge back to the hotel set up, merch delivery from park to hotel room, transportation to parks, valet parking, star service, lobby concierge for all guests, ticket sales, etc.

when you pull up the hotels, read the add'l info on the hrh site.
it will state there they are not a part of loews or their programs.
they honor their own program. this was changed on the universal website july 1st.

hard rock cafe honors the all access cards.
it is their program and extends to hard rock hotels.

i think it was last year seminole bought out the hard rock hotels.

pbh and rph honor the loews youfirst program.

macraven
09-04-2008, 05:54 PM
hrh changed their first page again.
looks like this is recent.

this is what they now have listed:

Youfirst is Loews Hotels' way of acknowledging and thanking our most loyal guests in ways that are personal and meaningful to them. Some of the benefits of YouFirst include:

Complementary in-room internet for Blue,Gold, and Platinum levels
Room upgrade, based on availability for Blue, Gold, and Platinum levels
Complimentary use of fitness center for Blue, Gold, and Platinum levels
Late check-out for Blue, Gold, and Platinum levels
American Express points (when paying with an American Express card)
Special partner offers

Call Membership Services for more information: 1-800-LOEWS-12 (1-800-563-9712)
Hard Rock Hotel at Universal Orlando does not participate. *Upgrade only applies at time of reservation for Gold and Platinum members based on availability. Blue members will receive upgrade at arrival based on availability. ** The Frequent Flyer Program is a part of our Partner rewards program. The program is only applicable for American Express Points. Negotiated or Discounted rates do not apply toward mileage accumulation.

before they did not include any of the loews benefits.
now they list hrh does not participate.

i can see where a person would get confused the way it is worded now.

macraven
09-04-2008, 05:56 PM

came back to ask you a question...

is that gorgeous baby in your siggie eating birthday cake?

she wears it well, such a cutie!

Melisa1
09-08-2008, 03:48 PM
what are the perks of the all access card? I have had one for a while and never used it.:confused3

Melanie230
09-08-2008, 04:10 PM
Got Mine Today!!! :banana: :banana: :banana:

Here is the site that explains what the card does!!

https://www.hardrock.com/all-access/default2.asp

Melisa1
09-08-2008, 04:25 PM
Thanks for the info!

Melanie230
09-08-2008, 04:26 PM
Apparently this is going to also be the new program the HRH will be using for Rewards.

chaffordred
09-16-2008, 06:15 PM
Does anyone know specifically which rewards you get at the HRH with an All Access card?

I've been platinum for around 6 years and held an All access card for the same amount of time.

In those 6 years we've enjoyed the Loews benefits, particularly the room upgrades to suites at the HRH, so it is disappointing to see the loyalty scheme phased out.

Up until now the All access card has only been used for immediate seating at the cafe, so it will be interesting to hear exactly what benefits are available.

An upgrade to the the Graceland suite and a $1000 credit towards the Velvet bar bill would be a good start:drinking1

Melanie230
09-16-2008, 07:20 PM
Does anyone know specifically which rewards you get at the HRH with an All Access card?

I've been platinum for around 6 years and held an All access card for the same amount of time.

In those 6 years we've enjoyed the Loews benefits, particularly the room upgrades to suites at the HRH, so it is disappointing to see the loyalty scheme phased out.

Up until now the All access card has only been used for immediate seating at the cafe, so it will be interesting to hear exactly what benefits are available.

An upgrade to the the Graceland suite and a $1000 credit towards the Velvet bar bill would be a good start:drinking1

Well the All Access Card also gets you free stuff. Every $200 you spend at a Hard Rock Cafe you get $20 free.

I have called the hotel again this week and they still haven't ironed out all the details. (At least that is what they are telling me) So I have my card, and the man I spoke to at the desk told me to bring it. I will try to call them again later this week and see if they have any info.

ADP
09-17-2008, 08:20 AM
I'm checking in Oct 20th and wonder what value this card would have for us at check-in. Here's what the All Access site says about room upgrades at the HRH Orlando.

Hotel room upgrades are subject to availability and are applicable at the Hard Rock Orlando, Pattaya and Bali Hotel locations. Hotel upgrades are subject to blackout periods and not available in conjunction with other discounts and promotions. All Access members must provide All Access membership information and request an upgrade when making the room reservation. Where applicable, upgrades are limited to the next category of room booked. Upgrades are not available on Club Level rooms and suites at the Hard Rock Hotel Orlando.

We booked 4 nights standard room on an AP rate, so I wonder if they would honor the upgrade with the All Access Card. It would probably depend on who the front desk host is at the time we check-in and what mood they are in. :laughing:

Melanie230
09-17-2008, 08:44 AM
Probably so. When I called about the new program the guy told me to bring my card. Since it is so new, they will probably give you the upgrade if it is available even though you didn't mention it at booking.

damo
09-17-2008, 09:19 AM
I'm checking in Oct 20th and wonder what value this card would have for us at check-in. Here's what the All Access site says about room upgrades at the HRH Orlando.

Hotel room upgrades are subject to availability and are applicable at the Hard Rock Orlando, Pattaya and Bali Hotel locations. Hotel upgrades are subject to blackout periods and not available in conjunction with other discounts and promotions. All Access members must provide All Access membership information and request an upgrade when making the room reservation. Where applicable, upgrades are limited to the next category of room booked. Upgrades are not available on Club Level rooms and suites at the Hard Rock Hotel Orlando.

We booked 4 nights standard room on an AP rate, so I wonder if they would honor the upgrade with the All Access Card. It would probably depend on who the front desk host is at the time we check-in and what mood they are in. :laughing:

I would be surprised if you got an upgrade using an APH rate. Under the Loews programs we didn't.

ADP
09-17-2008, 11:20 AM
I would be surprised if you got an upgrade using an APH rate. Under the Loews programs we didn't.

That's kind of what I was thinking too, Damo. When they see the rate I got they may tell me "You're Crazy, if you think you're getting an upgrade!" We don't plan on eating at the Hard Rock Cafe during our stay, so the All Access card may not be worth it for us.

Hedy
05-20-2009, 10:20 AM
Do you get any gift on check in for being in the All Access club?

msminniemouse
05-20-2009, 07:02 PM
I just called the HRH and they told me that they are not honoring the All Access Program that you purchase, as of a month ago. They said that they have started their own Hard Rock Program that you sign up for at checkin and if there is an upgrade available at checkin, it will be given to you. Can anyone who has recently been there confirm this? I was thinking of purchasing the All Access membership for the purpose of upgrade, and if this is true I'm glad I didn't waste the money.

Irish Guy
05-21-2009, 09:01 AM
I got an e-mail to say i can collect my AAC at checkin for free and to just show the print out.

kevin harrison
05-22-2009, 03:51 AM
I have been sent a rock royalty memebership card from the Hotel. It has perks very similar to my old platinum card.

You are invited to get the ALL ACCESS Rock Royalty* superstar treatment!

Congratulations! You have achieved 'Rock Royalty' status in the new ALL ACCESS program* at Hard Rock Hotel at Universal Orlando®! Get ready to enjoy the rock star treatment on your next visit. In addition to your All Access benefits you will receive extra benefits exclusive to Rock Royalty members including a room upgrade*** and two complimentary admissions to our monthly rock 'n' roll cocktail party, Velvet Sessions+. These 'Rock Royalty' exclusives are just for you ... our most loyal rockers. Flash the Hard Rock All Access card at our Cafes, Hotels, and at the online Rock Shop for discounts and special offers. The party never stops when you are a member of the All Access Rock Royalty program, plus we have your complimentary membership waiting for you! Sweet.

Check out all the new benefits and a special offer to come back and visit us in 2009!

You will be receiving a membership kit in the mail within the next 60 days. You must present the All Access card and insert that you will find located in your kit upon check-in at the Hard Rock Hotel® at Universal Orlando® to receive Rock Royalty treatment.

Benefits exclusive to Hard Rock ALL ACCESS Members:
• Welcome gift at check-in
• Early check-in and late check-out when available**
• Complimentary Access to Fitness Center^

Additional ROCK ROYALTY Benefits+ exclusive to Hard Rock Hotel at Universal Orlando®:
• Receive a room upgrade, if available at time of reservation***
• Welcome Amenity (options available at check-in)^^
• (2) Complimentary admissions to Velvet Sessions+
• * Visit www.velvetsessions.com to request your invitation today!
• 50% off Cabana Rentals based on availability++
• VIP Reservation Line & Services

More benefits from Hard Rock:
• First available preferred seating at Hard Rock Cafes
• 10% off merchandise, food and beverage at Hard Rock Cafes (excluding alcohol)
• 10% off in the Online Rock Shop: www.hardrock.com/rockshop

5 Disney Fans
05-22-2009, 10:15 AM
Wow, Kevin those benefits sound awesome! How do I go about getting a card?

kevin harrison
05-23-2009, 02:29 AM
Wow, Kevin those benefits sound awesome! How do I go about getting a card?

I was sent my membership.

TraceyL
05-23-2009, 03:32 AM
From what I;ve read on another forum it appears that the Rock Royalty 'invitations' have been sent out to people who previously qualified for the Loews First higher membership levels? Looks that way anyway

I have an AAC - have done for many years - and have stayed at HRH previously but haven't qualified to be Rock Royalty :laughing:

kevin harrison
05-23-2009, 11:40 AM
I have the Lowes platinum card.