PDA

View Full Version : Link to Official Fort Fiends Chatroom

BigDaddyRog
08-26-2008, 08:52 AM
RvUsa Chat for Fiends (http://www.rvusa.org/dev/forum/chat/)

Its always open, 24/7 come on by and say hello!:thumbsup2

BigDaddyRog
08-26-2008, 10:32 AM
Just in case.....some people are having trouble logging in....I had to hit the "Lost my password" link, get my new password from my email and use the new password to log in with. I then went to the control panel to change it back to a password I would remember and logged in just fine. Others have said they had to use FIREFOX as their internet browser...its a free download and supposedly works much better for the chatroom. I didnt need to do that, but some may...its well worth the effort.

VACAMPER
08-26-2008, 10:35 AM
Thanks Rog

seabee
08-26-2008, 11:13 AM
:snooty: I logged in to say hi, and as soon as I was in everyone left(Rog and John). Thanks, now I have a complex. I'm going to sit in a fetal position in the corner now.

VACAMPER
08-26-2008, 11:14 AM
At least you can get in. I tried both of rog's suggestions and still can't get in.

seabee
08-26-2008, 11:21 AM
You can come sit in the corner with me!:thumbsup2 I'll be nice to you.

Gatordad
08-26-2008, 11:21 AM
At least you can get in. I tried both of rog's suggestions and still can't get in.

the cool chick quota was maxxed out.

VACAMPER
08-26-2008, 11:54 AM
You can come sit in the corner with me!:thumbsup2 I'll be nice to you.

the cool chick quota was maxxed out.

:grouphug: i feel so much better.

ftwildernessguy
08-26-2008, 12:00 PM
I don't know what everybody's problem is. I logged in with my username and password without a hitch and I use Internet Explorer. Rookies.

big kahuna1
08-26-2008, 12:12 PM
Same here!

2goofycampers
08-26-2008, 02:49 PM
same here easy as pie.

ntsammy5
08-26-2008, 02:52 PM
gotta try this when I get home

VACAMPER
08-26-2008, 03:30 PM
whats wrong with me? Am I that stupid? Nevermind don't answer that.:lmao:

Gatordad
08-26-2008, 04:04 PM
d'oh

terri01p
08-26-2008, 04:26 PM
I've tryed to join John's forum three different time and it won't let me, I think I've been ban before I even started..:scared:

2goofycampers
08-26-2008, 04:49 PM
I've tryed to join John's forum three different time and it won't let me, I think I've been ban before I even started..:scared:

PM john here to see what is going on, you're missing alot of fun.

RvUsa
08-26-2008, 06:53 PM
Just to let you know, we have about 10 people already, come on over.....;)

Shannone1
08-26-2008, 07:40 PM
I get taken to an AJAX chat screen and when I log in it briefly takes me to an empty chat room and then two seconds later back to the log in screen...:confused3

RvUsa
08-26-2008, 07:48 PM
we see you, say hi, and you leave, try using the firefox browser if you have it, if not, just type shanonne without the 1 and no password, and click login

LONE-STAR
08-26-2008, 07:52 PM
That chat is to fast for me I get lost :upsidedow

auntie
08-26-2008, 07:58 PM
I get taken to an AJAX chat screen and when I log in it briefly takes me to an empty chat room and then two seconds later back to the log in screen...:confused3

This is happening to me also..and now I'm just getting a "web page has expired" message.

Jeeze, Louise, I go away for a few days, and you guys go somewhere else.:confused3 If I didn't know any better I might think you were trying to get away from me. :laughing:

You aren't are ya? :sad1:

Shannone1
08-26-2008, 08:11 PM
This is happening to me also..and now I'm just getting a "web page has expired" message.

Jeeze, Louise, I go away for a few days, and you guys go somewhere else.:confused3 If I didn't know any better I might think you were trying to get away from me. :laughing:

You aren't are ya? :sad1:

I'm still not having any luck. I got a new password and that didn't make any difference. I do have Firefox too.

I get the Ajax screen (do you all get that too ??) and when I log in it takes me very quickly to the chat room and then back to the Ajax screen. ARGHHHHH :headache:

vick
08-26-2008, 08:13 PM
I couldn't log in using AOL earlier, but if I opened IE, I got in.

auntie
08-26-2008, 08:19 PM
I'm still not having any luck. I got a new password and that didn't make any difference. I do have Firefox too.

I get the Ajax screen (do you all get that too ??) and when I log in it takes me very quickly to the chat room and then back to the Ajax screen. ARGHHHHH :headache:

EXACTLY the same situation for me. Very quickly shows the blank chat room page, and in a flash back to the Ajax screen.

Now, I know chat is usually too fast for me..but this is ridiculous :rolleyes:

des1954
08-27-2008, 05:02 AM
GOOD MORNING!! Thanks for the link, Rog. I had no problem getting into it - but I was all alone <sniff>

Born 2 Fish
08-27-2008, 05:06 AM
Good Morning Deb !!
Last night at the chat was really hard to get in sometimes,,we may need to go to a second chat room so you won't be alone.(and a few of us others too):thumbsup2
But it was a good chat.

Have a Fort Fiend day !

des1954
08-27-2008, 05:24 AM
Good Morning Deb !!
Last night at the chat was really hard to get in sometimes,,we may need to go to a second chat room so you won't be alone.(and a few of us others too):thumbsup2
But it was a good chat.

Have a Fort Fiend day !

After I log off here this morning to go to work - that's probably the last I'll be on the board until Tuesday. If I get caught up at my office job today - I might be able to pop in & see what's going on - but other than that - I won't have any time. Got to work at THD tonite after the day job. By the time I get home at 10pm - my brain has completely shut down. Besides - I need to make my list of stuff to pack tomorrow AM so I don't forget anything. Argh - what I have to do to get ready wears me out - but it's okay cause....I'M GOING TO FORT WILDERNESS!! :banana: :banana: :banana:

PolynesianPixie
08-27-2008, 07:00 AM
Deb! We missed you! The chat area you need to be in is "public"...try again next week!

Denise said something about doing a ladies only chat......I love that idea! A virtual GNO! Denise.....do you think maybe once or twice a month we could set up a private chat just for girls?

bigdisneydaddy
08-27-2008, 08:08 AM
Deb! We missed you! The chat area you need to be in is "public"...try again next week!

Denise said something about doing a ladies only chat......I love that idea! A virtual GNO! Denise.....do you think maybe once or twice a month we could set up a private chat just for girls?

I would watch out for gatordad trying to infiltrate

2goofycampers
08-27-2008, 08:28 AM

Yes Ami I think that would be great.

If we get as many as last nite I think it would be nice also, give the quieter people a chance to type.

Scott we will hide !

auntie
08-27-2008, 08:56 AM
Deb I was asking for you. I've been away also..and was trying to catch up on the board.:surfweb: It was awfully quiet, then found the link to the chat.
It was my first time. In chat that is! :laughing: Never done that before. Was fun. I'm kind of slow(no comments please:rolleyes: ). I'll get better.
Girls night soiunds like a good idea Ami! ;)

ntsammy5
08-27-2008, 09:01 AM
And a fun time was had by all!

Shannone1
08-27-2008, 09:27 AM
It was fun :thumbsup2

Gatordad
08-27-2008, 09:45 AM

if i get in, i'll tell you how.:thumbsup2

g8trmom1
08-27-2008, 10:26 AM
Yes Ami I think that would be great.

If we get as many as last nite I think it would be nice also, give the quieter people a chance to type.

Scott we will hide !

The guys definitely took over the chat

2goofycampers
08-27-2008, 10:37 AM
The guys definitely took over the chat

And they say us women talk too much. :rolleyes1

PolynesianPixie
08-27-2008, 10:38 AM
The girls' chat would be by invitation only! Nobody named Pete allowed!:lmao:

RvUsa
08-27-2008, 11:03 AM
Go to the public room, click on enter private room, and then you can click on peoples names and invite them into your room, that way Pete isn't allowed to play..... LOL

Sorry Pete, it had to be done.....:lmao::lmao::rotfl2::rotfl2:

mamaloya
08-27-2008, 07:48 PM
Once everyone starts talking about cramps and pms, I think most guys would leave anyway. LOL

I am going to try to get in. I have Opera internet browser and IE.

des1954
08-28-2008, 06:23 AM
Once everyone starts talking about cramps and pms

Good Morning Sandy! Jinxing myself here...but THANK GOD I'm finally past that stage! BTW - I think you really need one of these girl :hug: . Hang tough - you're just having to re-invent a new normal for your life.

BRDof3
08-28-2008, 07:25 AM
OK, Deb. What's the idea of logging out of the chat room this morning 30 seconds before I log in??? :confused3

VACAMPER
08-28-2008, 07:38 AM
Did the private chat ever work last night? I could never find it.

BRDof3
08-28-2008, 07:54 AM

I go to John's site, go to the campfire forums, then log in. When I get the forum index I click on the weekly chat room and it goes straight in. Are you still having trouble getting logged in?

BRDof3
08-28-2008, 07:58 AM

Oops. sorry. When you get to the forum index, choose the Our New Chat Room, not the weekly chat. My bad!

2goofycampers
08-28-2008, 08:22 AM

We will work on fixing this today.

VACAMPER
08-28-2008, 08:24 AM
I go to John's site, go to the campfire forums, then log in. When I get the forum index I click on the weekly chat room and it goes straight in. Are you still having trouble getting logged in?

no, theres a private chat room off of that one

Gatordad
08-28-2008, 09:09 AM
it's all amanda's fault, she's mean

des1954
08-28-2008, 09:19 AM

I just clicked on the link Rog provided, signed on, and voila - there. If you're not registered on John's site - you'll need to do that first.

Then I bookmarked the site & only have to log in.

seabee
08-28-2008, 09:55 AM
Duh, I have been coming over here, clicking the link and then logging in. Why I never thought of bookmarking it I don't know. Honestly, I need to get my head back on straight.:surfweb:

mamaloya
08-28-2008, 09:53 PM
Duh, I have been coming over here, clicking the link and then logging in. Why I never thought of bookmarking it I don't know. Honestly, I need to get my head back on straight.:surfweb:

Ditto. I just came over here to find the link as well. Bookmark!! :confused:

Shan-man
08-29-2008, 07:37 AM
I just clicked on the link Rog provided, signed on, and voila - there. If you're not registered on John's site - you'll need to do that first.

Then I bookmarked the site & only have to log in.

Actually, the first couple of night I went there I just typed in the nickname I wanted, left the password field blank and entered chat... no registration needed. Maybe it's just my charm... ;-)